- Product 702334
ST Audio 24/96 PCI Recording Card
- Write a Review
The DSP24 is a high quality, 24-bit/96kHz professional recording card for your PC. Up to 10 channels of pristine non-compressed realtime 24-bit/96kHz...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Here's the superhighway to computer-based music production.
The DSP24 is a high quality, 24-bit/96kHz professional recording card for your PC. Up to 10 channels of pristine non-compressed realtime 24-bit/96kHz digital audio can be delivered to and from your PC via either digital or analog I/O on a single card using the ST Audio 44-pin H-BUS interface connector. 4 individual cards can be installed in a single computer expanding your possible I/O to a total of 40 channels.
The DSP24 consists of a 24-bit/96kHz PCI audio card and digital I/O bracket. The bracket supports optical and coaxial S/PDIF as well as AES/EBU I/O. There is even an internal input for CD-ROM drives with digital output. This bracket allows you to create bit-identical 1:1 copies from DAT recorders, digital mixers, MiniDiscs, etc.
Excellent driver support is available including Mac OSX, Windows 9x/Me, 2000/XP, ASIO 2.0 and multiclient-GSIF. This allows you to use the card with all the latest audio and MIDI applications for music production. An additional output for system sounds (Internal Mixer) with DirectSound support functions like a standard sound card and can be used for software synthesizers. The card contains a special I/O-chip which allows you to record and play back with very low CPU usage. This is extremely important with today's CPU-intensive software applications.
The included ASIO 2.0 drivers of the DSP24 card support 2ms latency at 96kHz and 5ms at 44.1kHz with recomended buffer sizes (or even lower values under Windows 2000/XP on fast systems). This means for users of modern software synthesizers (such as GigaStudio or VST-/DXi-Plugins) you can play your sounds now in realtime, even using realtime effects such as DirectX- or VST-plug-ins.
DSP24 is compatible with all today's applications including Logic Audio, Cubase VST, Cubase SX, Nuendo, Cakewalk SONAR, Samplitude, Cool Edit, Acid, Vegas, etc. The card is simple to install and makes a great choice for you to build a home studio around.
- 10 x 10 24-bit/96kHz 100% full-duplex recording path support
- Stereo line input (1/8" mini-jack)
- 2 internal aux/CD inputs
- Mic input (1/8" mini-jack)
- Coaxial, optical and AES/EBU I/O connections
- Stereo line output (monitor/sytem sound-out), 1/8" mini-jack
- Up to 4 PCI cards can be synced with sample accuracy for a total of 40 channels
- Internal or external sync supported (external can be set via the S/PDIF input)
- 22kHz99kHz frequency rates supported
- Direct monitoring for input signals (zero latency, by hardware)
- Internal mixing, routing, and monitoring software provided
- eMagic Logic Soundtrack 24 included
- Drivers for Mac OSX; Windows 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP, ASIO 2.0 (typical latency can be lowered to 2ms or lower), multiclient-GSIF (GigaSampler/-Studio)
Think of the power and flexibility a 10-channel autobahn into your computer will give you. Then pick up the phone or click the mouse.