- Product 702324
ST Audio DSP3000 M-Port Computer Recording System
- Write a Review
8 fully balanced analog inputs (XLR and 1/4") with 1/4" TRS inserts, 8 fully balanced analog outputs (XLR), and 2 S/PDIF - AES/EBU - optical I/O chan...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A high-end, 24-bit/96kHz, multichannel professional audio/MIDI, hardware/software recording solution in one package!
8 fully balanced analog inputs (XLR and 1/4") with 1/4" TRS inserts, 8 fully balanced analog outputs (XLR), and 2 S/PDIF - AES/EBU - optical I/O channels, all at 24-bit resolution. One in (16 ch), 2 out (32 ch) MIDI interface and a headphone output with separate volume control. All 8 analog inputs feature independent, high-quality microphone pre-amplifiers with gain controls, switchable phantom power, and level meter display. Just plug in an instrument or microphone to any of the analog inputs, set the gain levels, and start recording immediately! 10 x 10 recording path support, direct input signal monitoring with ultralow latency (2ms) ASIO 2.0 drivers supports the use of software synths in real time. Included Emagic Logic SoundTrack24 audio recorder/MIDI sequencer, Sonic Foundry ACID XPress loop software, and Sonic Foundry Siren XPress 2.0. Compatible with all the latest recording applications.
- 24-bit/96kHz sound quality
- 8 fully balanced analog inputs (XLR and 1/4") with 1/4" TRS inserts
- 8 fully balanced analog outputs (XLR)
- 2 S/PDIF - AES/EBU - optical I/O channels
- One in (16 ch), 2 out (32 ch) MIDI interface
- Headphone output with separate volume control
- High-quality microphone pre-amplifiers with gain controls
- Switchable phantom power
- Level meter display per channel
- 10 x 10 recording path support
- Direct input signal monitoring with zero latency
- Ultralow latency (2ms) ASIO 2.0 drivers
- Emagic Logic SoundTrack24 audio recorder/MIDI sequencer
- Sonic Foundry ACID XPress loop software
- Sonic Foundry Siren XPress 2.0
- Compatible with all the latest recording applications
For a one-shot high-end intro to computer recording, this setup can't be beat. Put it in the cart and get ready to start laying down the tracks!
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Was really looking forward to putting this item to work - very disappointed. My unit had two important faceplate screws missing - no one even attempted to put them in. Painted threads show no sign. Headphone jack is defective, and phone volume needs a pair of pliers to turn it. Manual is a bad joke. Worse, this is a non-returnable item. Check that "AES/EBU" setup, don't be fooled. I'll stick with MOTU thank you.
The main audio editing software provided in this package is ancient. It is not acceptable for use in modern recording. You cannot automate... at all. And you can only have two effects total. Send effects, insert effects are not enabled. Basically it is awful. Save yourself time and frustration and just buy Cubase.