- Product 804060
Stanton 680.V3 Legendary Club Cartridge
- Write a Review
The legendary Stanton 680.V3 cartridge is regarded as one of the best turntable cartridges on the planet for mixing, club use, and scratching. The wi...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A classic club cartridge with superior sound quality.
The legendary Stanton 680.V3 cartridge is regarded as one of the best turntable cartridges on the planet for mixing, club use, and scratching. The wide-band frequency response will give you high energy record playback and that extra punch you need to quake the dance floor whether playing dance or hip-hop. The 680.V3's suspension is designed to be very stable for those less then perfect club setups. The suspension is so robust that the Stanton 680.V3 functions just as well on the tonearm as a scratch needle as it does as a club needle.
The Stanton 680.V3 turntable cartridge is ideal for:
Hip-hop / Scratch DJs
- Single cartridge inside a plastic carry case.
- Best cartridge for scratching
- Extremely good low end response for club environments
- Very forgiving suspension design
- Industrial design
680.V3 Legendary Club Cartridge
- Stylus Type: Spherical .7 mil Super High Polish
- Tracking Force: 2 to 5 grams
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 18kHz
- Nominal Output: 7.0mV
- Channel Balance: within 2dB
- Channel Separation: 30dB
- DC Resistance: 1300 ohms nom.
- Tracking Ability: 80µ @ 3 grams
- Recommended Load: 47k ohms and 275 pF
- Inductance: 930 mh nom.
- Cartridge Weight: 6.3 grams
- Replacement Stylus: N 680