- Product 804062
Stanton 680E.V3 Recording/Remix Cartridge
- Write a Review
The 680E.V3 is a revision of Stanton's popular 4 coil standard mount stereo cartridge line for club DJs. It boasts the renowned Stanton ruggedness ba...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Audiophile cartridge designed for the most demanding applications.
The 680E.V3 is a revision of Stanton's popular 4 coil standard mount stereo cartridge line for club DJs. It boasts the renowned Stanton ruggedness balanced with total musical responsiveness. The elliptical stylus is guaranteed to extract the subtle details in your vinyl, while the 4-coil moving iron pickup translates it into clean and accurate output from your turntable.
Producers / Remixers
- Best moving iron cartridge for dance music
- 4-coil moving iron design provides clear sound and stereo imaging
- New industrial design
- A single cartridge inside a plastic carry case.
- Frequency Response: 20 to 18 kHz
- Output @ 1kHz: 3.9mV
- Channel Separation @ 1 kHz: 30dB
- Channel Balance @ 1 kHz: within 2 dB
- Tracking Force: 2 to 5 grams
- Stylus Tip: Elliptical .3 x .7 mil Special High Polish
- DC Resistance: 1300 ohms
- Inductance: 930 m
- Cartridge Weight: 6.3 grams
- Tracking Ability: 90 @ 3 grams
- Recommended Load: 47k ohms and 275 pF
- Replacement Stylus: N 680 E