- Product 804050
Stanton C.400 Rackmount Single CD Player
- Write a Review
The Stanton C.400 single rackmount CD player delivers solid DJ-style performance while remaining very easy to use. Ideal for restaurants, bars, gyms,...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A CD player designed to commercial standards for pros.
The Stanton C.400 single rackmount CD player delivers solid DJ-style performance while remaining very easy to use. Ideal for restaurants, bars, gyms, theme parks, or radio stations. A pitch bend slider with +/- 4, 8 or 16% control makes it possible to speed up or slow down the music while +10 track skip search lets you find songs fast. Also features easy jog-wheel control for cueing or pitch bending; an Auto-Cue function that cues track to start of music; single/continuous playback and track repeat functions; selectable time display: track elapsed, track remaining, and disc remaining; and stereo RCA output and S/PDIF digital output.
- Easy jog-wheel control
- +10 track skip search
- +/- 4, 8 or 16% pitch control
- Auto-Cue function
- Single/Continuous playback and Track Repeat functions
- Selectable time display: track elapsed, track remaining and disc remaining
C.400 Rackmount Single CD Player
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 1.0 dB
- THD+N With 20 kHz Low Pass Filter: < 0.03% at 1 kHz
- S/N Ratio: With 20 kHz Low pass filter and IHF-A Weighted: 85 dB
- Output Level: +6 dBV (2 Vrms) +/- 1 dB at 1 kHz, 0 dB
- Channel Balance: Within 1 dB at 1kHz, 0 dB
- De-Emphasis Response: -19 to -20 dB at 16 kHz, -20 dB
- Channel Separation:With 20 kHz Low pass filter and IHF-A Weighted: 80 dB at 1kHz,
- 0 dB
- Searching time: (Test Disc: TCD-792)
- Short Access Time: 45 sec Play next Track
- Long Access Time: 65 sec Track 1 to 20, 20 to 1
- Playability: 0.7mm TDC-725
- Interruption: 0.6mm TDC-725
- Black Dot: 65um TDC-725
- Finger Prints: 140um TDC-712 W/O Track Jump
- Eccentricity: 0.5mm TDC-731R
- Dimensions: 482(W) x88.8(H) x266(D) mm
- Weight: 4.5 Kgs.