- Write a Review
A single 2U rackmount professional CD/MP3 player loaded with versatile functions and DJ-rugged durability.
The Stanton C.402 delivers DJ-style performance but it's made for anyone needing to add music to their environment. The single 2U rackmountable CD player is capable of handling MP3s too. It's also chockfull of versatile options like auto cue, anti-shock buffering, seamless looping, single and continuous playback, easy searching functions, pitch adjustment, and several outputs. It's simplicity makes it a smart choice for any level of user and a perfect entertainment solution for bars, gyms, retail stores, radio stations, theme parks, or just about any venue.
- Professional single 2U rackmount CD player with MP3 playback
- Large LCD screen with ID3 tags displays MP3 text information
- Anti-shock Buffer Memory prevents CD skips
- Seamless Loop
- +10/Folder track key makes finding CD and MP3 tracks fast and easy
- Single and Continuous play modes
- Easy jogwheel control for cueing or pitch bending
- Versatile pitch adjustment with +/- 4, 8 or 16% control
- Auto Cue function automatically cues track to start of music
- Instant Start
- XLR (balanced) and RCA (unbalanced) outputs
- S/PDIF digital output
Order today and start thinking about what music you're going to add to your daily mix.
C.402 Single Rackmount CD Player with MP
- Frequencey response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 1.0 dB
THD+N (with 20 kHz low-pass filter): < 0.03% at 1 kHz
S/N Ratio (with 20 kHz low-pass filter and IHF-A weighted): 85 dB
Output level: +6 dBV (2 Vrms) +/- 1dB at 1kHz, 0dB
Channel balance: within 1 dB at 1kHz, 0dB
De-Emphasis response: -19 to -20 dB at 16kHz, 0dB
Channel Separation (with 20 kHz low-pass filter and IHF-A weighted): 80 dB at 1kHz, 0 dB
Short Access Time: 45 sec. Play next Track
Long Access Time: 65 sec. Track 1 to 20, 20 to 1
Playability: 0.7mm TDC-725
Interruption: 0.6mm TDC-725
Black Dot: 65um TDC-725
Finger Prints: 140um TDC-712 W/O Track Jump
Eccentricity: 0.5mm TDC-731R
Dimensions: 482mm(W) x 88.8mm(H) x 60mm(D)
Weight: 4.5 Kgs.