- #801657 005000006 801657005000006
Stanton C.402 Single Rackmount CD Player with MP
Condition 2 - Blemished 888365772998
- Write a Review
The Stanton C.402 delivers DJ-style performance but it's made for anyone needing to add music to their environment. The single 2U rackmountable CD pl...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A single 2U rackmount professional CD/MP3 player loaded with versatile functions and DJ-rugged durability.
The Stanton C.402 delivers DJ-style performance but it's made for anyone needing to add music to their environment. The single 2U rackmountable CD player is capable of handling MP3s too. It's also chockfull of versatile options like auto cue, anti-shock buffering, seamless looping, single and continuous playback, easy searching functions, pitch adjustment, and several outputs. It's simplicity makes it a smart choice for any level of user and a perfect entertainment solution for bars, gyms, retail stores, radio stations, theme parks, or just about any venue.
- Professional single 2U rackmount CD player with MP3 playback
- Large LCD screen with ID3 tags displays MP3 text information
- Anti-shock Buffer Memory prevents CD skips
- Seamless Loop
- +10/Folder track key makes finding CD and MP3 tracks fast and easy
- Single and Continuous play modes
- Easy jogwheel control for cueing or pitch bending
- Versatile pitch adjustment with +/- 4, 8 or 16% control
- Auto Cue function automatically cues track to start of music
- Instant Start
- XLR (balanced) and RCA (unbalanced) outputs
- S/PDIF digital output
- Remote Start Input
Order today and start thinking about what music you're going to add to your daily mix.
- Frequencey response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 1.0 dB
- THD+N (with 20 kHz low-pass filter): < 0.03% at 1 kHz
S/N Ratio (with 20 kHz low-pass filter and IHF-A weighted): 85 dB
- Output level: +6 dBV (2 Vrms) +/- 1dB at 1kHz, 0dB
- Channel balance: within 1 dB at 1kHz, 0dB
- De-Emphasis response: -19 to -20 dB at 16kHz, 0dB
- Channel Separation (with 20 kHz low-pass filter and IHF-A weighted): 80 dB at 1kHz, 0 dB
- Short Access Time: 45 sec. Play next Track
- Long Access Time: 65 sec. Track 1 to 20, 20 to 1
- Playability: 0.7mm TDC-725
- Interruption: 0.6mm TDC-725
- Black Dot: 65um TDC-725
- Finger Prints: 140um TDC-712 W/O Track Jump
- Eccentricity: 0.5mm TDC-731R
- Dimensions: 482mm(W) x 88.8mm(H) x 60mm(D)
- Weight: 4.5 Kgs.