- Product 486156
Stanton DigiPak Pro V5 DJ Package
- Write a Review
The Stanton DigiPak Pro V5 DJ Package is an excellent choice for mobile DJs who are mixing CDs. It includes 2 C.324 tabletop CD/MP3 Players, an M.203...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Designed for DJs who want to play and scratch CDs just like vinyl!
The Stanton DigiPak Pro V5 DJ Package is an excellent choice for mobile DJs who are mixing CDs. It includes 2 C.324 tabletop CD/MP3 Players, an M.203 DJ Mixer, 3 RCA and 2 Relay/Fader start cable for hooking them up, and a custom road case ” making it easy to take the party anywhere.
Stanton C.324 Tabletop CD/MP3 Player
The Stanton C.324 is a must-have for any true CD DJ. The C.324 CD and MP3 player packs all of the benefits of Stanton's best-selling C.314 with an abundance of upgraded features. This tabletop, slot-loading CD player is designed for MP3 DJs who want to scratch CDs like vinyl, and has everything necessary for high-quality performances. With special features such as MP3 playback with onboard file and folder browsing; onboard pattern and real-time sequencer for drum machine style performances; 7 onboard digital effects; and a sleek slot drive; they've taken everything about the C.324 to the next level&hellipexcept the price tag.
Realtime Sample/Loop sequencing
The Stanton C.324 player has added realtime trigger pads that offer realtime sample/loop sequencing. This means that trigger patterns can now be recorded in real time and looped instantaneously. Drum patterns and loops can be manually resequenced and then looped to bring a completely new twist to live DJ remixing. This functionality is usually only achieved on drum machines. Using the C.324 sequences can be created in seconds compared to minutes using drum machines.
Beat synchronized samples and loops
The Stanton C.324 records loops and samples, with the length determined by the Time setting. This new feature makes it easy to set up perfect seamless loops. The player also allows for the creation of beat-synchronized loops based off of the current song's BPM. This means that a perfectly timed seamless loop can be set on-the-fly with a press of one button. Once a beat-synchronized loop has been set, it can be trimmed or expanded in real time by beat increment. By trimming the beat, a one-bar loop can be turned into a 1/2-bar loop, 1/4-note, or 1/8-note. Smaller loops can be expanded in the same fashion.
Slot loading mechanism
The unit has a slot loading CD mechanism with LED for quick loading of CDs in low-light situations.
The M.203 is an entry-level 2-channel performance mixer, conceived with the singular goal of breaking all barriers in terms of what DJ's have come to expect in its price class. The clean and intuitive layout was designed by working DJs with the goal of giving aspiring DJs a comfortable layout with a minimum of fuss “ yet even experienced pros will be able to appreciate the instantly familiar look and feel of the M.203.
Pound for pound, the M.203 provides the most robust feature set in this price category. With full rotary 3-band EQ per channel, a rugged alpha crossfader with an ultra-accurate FET-isolated "cut" setting and fader starts (perfect for Stanton's C-series CD players) “ the M.203 provides DJs with every feature they need to start out, grow and excel in their craft.
The M.203 not only provides an amazingly comprehensive feature set, but also also has a look and feel far more expensive than its price would indicate.
- C.324 Tabletop CD/MP3 Player
- MP3 Playback up to 320Kbps with Folder and Track browsing
- 10 seconds of anti-shock memory
- Instant start
- Seamless looping
- 4 memory pads for saving loops, cue points, or samples
- Touch-sensitive jog wheel for scratching and beat juggling
- Easy to read LCD display with visual marker for track position
- Adjustable pitch range (± 8%, 16%, 25%, 100%) with Key Lock
- Pitch Bend: Up to ± 8% via buttons; up to ± 100% via jog wheel
- Reverse play
- Vinyl Mode with adjustable platter start / brake speed
- Auto and manual BPM function
- S/PDIF digital output
- Onboard sampling with four user-friendly trigger pads and cue memory
- 7 high quality DSP effects: Manual Filter, Auto Filter, Echo, Phase, Flanger, Transform, and Pan with auto beat-sync and jog wheel control
- Auto cue function (-48 dB)
- Fast track seek via jog wheel
- Selectable elapsed, remaining, and total remaining time display
- Single or continuous play
- Fader start / Relay Play
- 6 beat-sync time parameters for FX: 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, 1/1, 2/1 and 4/1
- CD slot in
- Real-time Sample /Loop sequencing
- Beat synchronized Samples and loops
- M.203 Mixer
- Rugged all metal inner-chassis design
- Soft Start feature for no noise when powering on/off
- Adjustable crossfader curve with FET-isolated "Cut" setting
- 2-phono/line(switchable) & 2-line inputs with fader start
- 3-Band EQ per channel with complete KILL
- Cue Pan fader
- Mic input with Tone Control
- RCA main & record outputs
- 45 mm user replaceable, long-life Alpha crossfader
- 2 10-segment LED ladder meters
- Cue/Master meter switching
- Striking black/gray color scheme
- Includes: 2 x C.324 Tabletop CD/MP3 Players1 x M.203 Mixer1 x roadcase3 RCA/Phono cables2 Relay/Fader Start cables
DigiPak Pro V5 DJ Package
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz ± 1.5 dB
- THD+N with 20kHz low-pass filter: 0.015% at 1kHz
- S/N Ratio with 20kHz low-pass filter and IHF-A Weighted: 85 dB
- Output level: +6 dBV (1 Vrms) ± 1dB at 1kHz, 0dB
- Channel balance: within 1 dB at 1kHz, 0dB
- De-Emphasis response: +3/-0 dB at 16kHz, -20 dB
- Channel separation with 20kHz low-pass filter and IHF-A Weighted: 90 dB at 1kHz, 0 dB
- Power Supply: AC 120V, 60Hz, 15W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 12.51" x 3.62" x 14.09", (318mm x 92mm x 358mm)
- Weight: 9.70 lb. (4.4 kgs.)
- Frequency Response 20 Hz to 20 kHz ± 2.0 dB
- THD+N (line) 0.015% at 1 kHz
- 100 dB
- Noise Floor (Line in to any output) -86 dBV
- Max Output Level: (Unity Gain- Line Input) +14 dBV
- Master Outputs 1 Pair unbalanced (RCA) / -10 dBV
- Record Output 1 Pair unbalanced (RCA) / -10 dBV
- Headphone Output 1 (1/4 inch TRS), greater than 32 Ohm load
- Phono/Line Inputs x4 (RCA), -50 dBV/47 kOhm ,-10 dBV /10 k Ohm
- Fader Kill -85 dB
- Mic Input 1(1/4" TRS), -50 dBV /4.7 k Ohm
- Weight 6.2 lbs (2.83 kgs)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 4.06" x 8.74" x 11.30" (103 mm x 222 mm x 287 mm)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Stanton DigiPak Pro V5 DJ Package:
I bought this set up a mth back and it is a great set up for a mobile DJ or club DJ. The mixer is a good friendly mixer and the player are user frinedly to. Only one thing bad about the players is the skip very bad once the bass hit and it can throw your party off bad like it did mine at a party last week. Just make sure you buy some type of cloth or foam to put under the coffin to help reduce the skip from the players.