- 800329 000000000 800329000000000
Stanton DJ Pro 500 MC Mk II Single-Cup Headphone with Mic
- Write a Review
The Stanton DJ Pro 500 MC is perfect for announcers or for recording studio use. The single-cup headphone is a single side, closed-back design with a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A headset/mic combo designed for handsfree DJ operation.
The Stanton DJ Pro 500 MC is perfect for announcers or for recording studio use. The single-cup headphone is a single side, closed-back design with a heavy-duty driver with bass boost. The Stanton headphones have an adjustable metal headband is protected with a soft vinyl-covered foam pad. The dual connection cable has 2 - 1/4" plugs: mono for the mic and stereo for the headphone. Each plug is color-coded for identification ease. The microphone is a low-impedance dynamic type.
The perfect DJ headphone mic built solid for your gigging needs from a trusted brand. Put it in the cart!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.