- Product 700408
Stanton FinalScratch V2.0
- Write a Review
At the heart of Stanton FinalScratch V2.0 is the ScratchAmp 2, a FireWire audio interface that delivers maximum audio throughput with minimal latency...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The latest innovation in DJ technology.
At the heart of Stanton FinalScratch V2.0 is the ScratchAmp 2, a FireWire audio interface that delivers maximum audio throughput with minimal latency. Plug in your turntables, CD players and microphone to industry-standard 24-bit/96kHz converters for studio-quality sound. And because the ScratchAmp 2 is passive, you can run audio through the amp without power. The ScratchAmp 2 uses FireWire protocol to process multichannel audio with minimal latency, allowing the software decks to respond as quickly as your hands. A FireWire Thru port lets you connect an mp3 or external hard drive.
Thanks to its MIDI In and Out ports, the ScratchAmp 2 is ready to connect with many of the vast selection of MIDI controllers available for additional hands-on control. The small and rugged aluminum chassis is perfect for home use or on the road.
Compatible with Mac or PC, Traktor FS 2 gives DJs a simple yet powerful way to organize music and play it back using 2 virtual decks. Traktor FS 2 supports today's most popular file formats, including MP3, WAV, AIFF, AAC and WMA, and can even play tracks right off your CD-ROM drive or an external FireWire hard disk.
FinalScratch 2 hardware is now compatible with the award-winning Traktor DJ Studio by Native Instruments. By upgrading to the full version of Traktor, users gain a host of powerful features like looping, independent control over pitch and tempo, plus onboard filter effects, and the ability to nondestructively record and edit your mix.
- 24-bit/96kHz hardware with mic input, MIDI and more
- Hardware compatible with NI Traktor DJ Studio software
- 2 virtual decks with zoomable waveforms
- Play audio files from time-coded vinyl or CD
- Fast search engine works with over 50,000 tracks
- High-quality Key Lock (Master Tempo)
- Improved timecode readout with absolute/relative modes
- Mic recording with instant playback from vinyl
- New input recording for capturing your live mix direct to disk
- Loop playback makes adding loop samples to the mix easy
- Calibration tools provide optimal timecode response and tracking
- Cue points for marking breaks or other important sections
- Intelligent play history with time stamp and printing
- Onscreen 1-minute markers for faster visual cueing
- Lead-in graphics for use with lead-in grooves on vinyl
- Helpful auto gain adjust and BPM detection
- Assignable commands using "hot keys" or MIDI control
Mac Minimum: Mac OS X (10.3.5 or higher), G4 500MHz, 256MB RAM
Mac Recommended: Mac OS X (10.3.5 or higher), G4 1GHz, 512MB RAM
PC Minimum: Windows XP, Pentium III/Athlon 1GHz, 256MB RAM
PC Recommended: Windows XP, Pentium IV/Athlon XP 2GHz, 512MB RAM
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I started with version 1, then 1.5, then to 2. Don't get me wrong, I love it. But right now there's so many other products now that do the same thing for less. The only thing I don't like is that importing new tracks is dog slow. So prepare ahead of time and don't try to import at a gig. Right now I got over 8,000 tracks and counting. The future is now!
If your computer is really fast and up for it get this.I have a cdj1000mk2 thats is collecting dust.This system actually lets you control the sound and pitchbend applying preassure to the platter using the decks you came to love.You can also record your live mix import your wax and more.Changing to high quallity cables will give you a much better sound.For turntablism use I wouldn't know because its not really my thing but for normal djing purposses I can tell you one thing for sure : it doesnt get any better than this.