- Product 804033
Stanton M.505 12" Club Mixer with 5 Input Channels
- Write a Review
The Stanton M.505 Club Mixer stands in a class all its own. The onboard effects loop offers unprecedented flexibility, making it possible to preview ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A true 5-channel club mixer with 5 phono/line inputs and separate mic channel.
The Stanton M.505 Club Mixer stands in a class all its own. The onboard effects loop offers unprecedented flexibility, making it possible to preview an external effect in your headphones and route it to a variety of sources. You get Stanton's Superior Sound Technology (SST) and high-quality components including a fully assignable Penny & Giles crossfader.
SST mixers offer several important advantages for DJs:
Why add noise to your mix when you can have the pure sound of SST? Try this with your current DJ mixer: Make sure nothing is playing, then turn all the channel faders and master fader to their maximum positions. Then boost all the EQs to their highest settings. What you'll probably get is a bunch of hiss and noise. On an SST mixer, you won't hear a thing!
Another problem common to DJ mixers is channel bleed. For example, let's say you have a CD playing on channel 1 and nothing playing on channel 2. On many mixers, if you were to turn up channel 2's fader all the way you would hear the music bleeding over from channel 1. Again, with an SST mixer all you would hear is silence.
Better Overall Sound
Because Stanton builds SST mixers with high dynamic range and low distortion, our mixers have a much more clean, transparent sound than the competition. The result is your music will sound the way it was intended, without being "colored" by the circuitry of the mixer. Compare our specs head-to-head with other mixers at a similar price, and you'll find that SST mixers are head and shoulders above the rest.
Built to Last
SST mixers are designed using only the highest quality components for longer life and more reliable performance. Did you know that many mixers use circuit boards made of a paper-like material? Spill a drink on that and your mixer is toast. Superior Sound Technology mixers use glass epoxy boards for better durability. They also feature surface-mount technology, which means if you were to open one up you wouldn't see a mess of wires but a clean design that keeps our mixers so quiet.
- 12" Club Mixer with 5 Input Channels plus Separate Mic Channel
- Engineered with Superior Sound Technology for Studio-quality Sound
- Flexible FX Loop: Route External Effects to Headphone Cue, Crossfader or Master Output
- Preview External Effects in Headphones with Split (Wet/Dry) or Stereo Cue
- Fully Assignable Penny & Giles Crossfader with Dual Curve Adjust
- 60mm Long-throw Faders and 3-Band EQ per Channel with Complete Kill
- 5 Phono Inputs, 5 Line Inputs and 2 Switchable Mic/Aux Inputs with an (XLR, 1/4") Combo Jack
- Flexible Outputs: Master (XLR, 1/4", RCA), Booth (1/4", RCA), Record (RCA) and Headphone (1/4", 1/8")
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 1 dB
- THD+N (Line): <0.008% at 1 kHz
Signal to Noise Ratio (Ref to Max. Level) Dynamic Range: >110 dB
- Noise Floor
- (Unbalanced Out): < -92 dBV
(Balanced Out): < -84 dBu
- Line to Phono Line to Line: < -90 dB at 1 kHz
Phono to Line: < -95 dB @ 1 kHz
Fader Kill (Channel and Crossfader): < -92 dB at 1 kHz
- Max Output Level: +18 dBV Unbalanced
- (Unity Gain- Line Input): +26 dBu Balanced Outputs
- Mic EQ
- +10 dB/-24 dB
- Channel EQ
- Hi +9 dB, -45 dB (Kill)
- Mid +9 dB, -35 dB (Kill)
- Low +9 dB, -55 dB (Kill)
- Line Inputs: 5 x Stereo RCA -10 dBV 10 k Ohm unbalanced
- Aux Inputs: 2 x XLR/Combo -10 dBV 10k Ohm balanced
- Phono Inputs: 5 x Stereo RCA -50 dBV 47k Ohm unbalanced
- Mic Inputs: 3x XLR/Combo -50 dBV 1.2k Ohm Balanced
- Return Inputs: 2 (1/4"), -10 dBV / 10 kOhm
- Send Outputs: 2 (1/4"), -10 dBV / 10 kOhm
- Master Outputs: 2x RCA -10 dBV unbalanced <100 Ohms
Booth Outputs: 2x RCA -10 dBV unbalanced <100 Ohms
Record Outputs: x RCA -10 dBV unbalanced <100 Ohms
Headphone Outputs: x 1/4" Phone Jack
- 1x 1/8" Mini Phone Jack
- Send Outputs: 2x 1/4" Phone Jack -10 dBV unbalanced <100 Ohms
Return Inputs: 2x 1/4" Phone Jack -10 dBV unbalanced 10k Ohms
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 13.8" x 12.0" x 3.8"
- Weight: 6.42 kg (14.15 lbs.)