- Product 800378
Stanton RM-80 Mixer
- Write a Review
This 4-channel, stereo preamp mixer gives you nine line, 4 phono, and 3 mic inputs. It features gain and 3-band EQ on all 4 channels. Its mic channel...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A great combination of price, features, and ease of use.
This 4-channel, stereo preamp mixer gives you nine line, 4 phono, and 3 mic inputs. It features gain and 3-band EQ on all 4 channels. Its mic channel section has 2-band EQ, independent level controls, on/off switch, and VCA-controlled autotalk function. A sub-mic on channel 4 enables use of 3-band EQ and panning. Other primo features on the Stanton RM-80 Mixer include a fully assignable crossfader, beat indicators, and balanced XLR master output. The master section features level and balance controls, a mono/stereo switch, and booth output. A cue section features stereo/split function, cue pan, and level control. Input and output LED meters are provided, plus a 12V light BNC input.
- Four-channel stereo preamp mixer
- Nine line and four phono inputs
- Three mic inputs (combo and 1/4" connectors)
- Gain and three-band EQ per channel
- Fader start
- Mic channel features two-band EQ, independent level controls, on/off, and VCA-controlled autotalk
- Sub-mic on channel 4 enables use of three-band EQ and panning
- Fully assignable crossfader (A, B, and bypass)
- Beat indicators
- Balanced XLR master output
- Master section with level and balance controls and mono/stereo switch
- Booth output
- Cue section features stereo/split function, cue pan, and level control
- Input and output LED meters