- Product 804011
Stanton RM.402 19" 4-Channel Rackmount DJ Mixer
- Write a Review
The Stanton RM.402 4-Channel Rackmount DJ Mixer features 3 phono, 9 line, and 3 mic inputs with 2-band EQ and talkover function. Balanced master outp...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Handles complex DJ rigs in style.
The Stanton RM.402 4-Channel Rackmount DJ Mixer features 3 phono, 9 line, and 3 mic inputs with 2-band EQ and talkover function. Balanced master output, plus zone and booth outputs. Superior Sound Technology (SST) ensures ultralow noise and zero bleed. Fully assignable crossfader with fader start function, gain control with clip LED on each channel, and dual 7-band master EQ with on/off switch.
- 4-channel mobile mixer in 19" rackmount chassis
- Engineered with SST for ultralow noise and zero bleed
- 3 phono, 9 line, and 3 mic inputs
- Fully assignable crossfader with fader start function
- Gain control with clip LED on each channel
- Mic inputs feature 2-band EQ and talkover function
- Dual 7-band master EQ with on/off switch
- Balanced master output, plus zone and booth outputs
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz ±1.3dB
- THD+N (Line): < 0.05% at 1kHz
Signal to noise ratio (ref: max. level): 109dB (main signal path)
- Noise: -98dBV (line input to any output)
- Crosstalk (line to phono, line to line, phono to line): < -90dB
Fader Kill: < -90dB
Microphone EQ: Hi, Low ±10dB
- Graphic EQ (7-band stereo): 40Hz, 80Hz, 160Hz, 500Hz, 1.6kHz, 3.2kHz, 6.4kHz ±10dB
- Line inputs: 7 RCA, 1 - 1/4" balanced -10dBV/ >10kOhm
- Phono inputs: 2 RCA, -50 dBV/47kOhm
- Phono/CD: 1 RCA, -50dBV (phono) -10dBV (line)/47kOhm
- Mic inputs: 2 - 1/4", 1 XLR -50dBV/2.4kOhm
- Master outputs: 2 - 1/4" balanced/RCA unbalanced, +4dBu balanced/-10dBV unbalanced
- Zone output: 2 RCA unbalanced/-10dBV
- Booth output: 2 RCA unbalanced/-10dBV
- Record output: 2 RCA unbalanced/-10dBV
- Headphone output: 1 - 1/4", 1 - 1/8" greater than 32-ohm load
- Dimensions: 18.9"L x 8.66"W x 4.72"D
- Weight: 9.9 lbs.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I've had it for about 6 months now and couldn't be happier. It get's used about 3-4 times a week and has never let me down. If you're looking for a quality mixer for the price, this is it.
Let me get just get to the point...this item is amazing! It has everything that any DJ will need. The really nice thing about this is if you have the volume up high, and your on the red...you can turn the gain up and it will go twice as loud and be on the green. Save up and buy this babe! I am right now using the Peavey 900 with it and it screams!