- 500731 000000000 500731000000000
Stanton SMX.202 DJ Mixer
- Write a Review
The Stanton SMX.202 DJ Mixer offers sturdy all-metal construction that means you can concentrate on your mix without worrying about your mixer. The S...Click To Read More About This Product
No frills, just simple 2-channel control.
The Stanton SMX.202 DJ Mixer offers sturdy all-metal construction that means you can concentrate on your mix without worrying about your mixer. The SMX.202 mixer has 2 Line and 2 Phono inputs with 2-band EQ and gain control per channel. The Cue section has a Cue Level and Cue Pan control. Other features of the Stanton SMX.202 DJ Mixer include a mic input with 2-Band EQ, and user-replaceable faders.
- Sturdy all-metal construction for extreme use
- 2 Line and 2 Phono inputs
- 2-band EQ and gain control per channel
- Cue section features Cue Level and Cue Pan
- Mic input with 2-Band EQ
- User-replaceable faders
- Compact size
Order this easy-to-use, sturdy mixer today.
- Line inputs: 2 (RCA), -10dB/47K ohm
- Phono inputs: 2 (RCA), -50dB/47K ohm
- DJ mic input: 1 (1/4"), -50dB/6K ohm
- Master output: 1 (RCA), -10dB/47K ohm
- Mic Tone: +/-10dB (Hi, Low)
- Tone Control: +9/-26dB (Hi, Mid, Low)
- Headphone output: 1 (1/4"), -3dB/33 ohms
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, +/- 2dB
- Gain Control: 0-20dB
- S/N Ratio: Less than 75dB
- T.H.D.: Less than 0.2%
- Dimensions: 9"(W) x 3 1/2"(H) x 10 1/2"(D)
- Weight: 6.6lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.