- Product 800365
Stanton Spin Cycle DJ Pak
- Write a Review
Includes 2 STR8-30 turntables with Stanton 500B cartridges already mounted on Stanton headshells, SMX-201 2-channel professional performance mixer, D...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Killer price for a killer skratch package.
Includes 2 STR8-30 turntables with Stanton 500B cartridges already mounted on Stanton headshells, SMX-201 2-channel professional performance mixer, DJ PRO 10 headphones, and all required cables. Turntables include slipmats and dust covers.
- Direct-drive turntables with static balanced straight tonearms
- Include slipmats and dust covers
- 500B cartridges mounted on headshells
- 2-channel mixer
- 2 line and 2 phono inputs
- 2-band EQ and gain control per channel
- Cue section features cue level and cue pan
- Mic input with 2-band EQ
- User-replaceable crossfader
- Compact size
- DJ PRO 10:
- Dual lightweight DJ headphones with a unique earcup and neckband
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I've been DJing for about 6 years now, I have a record label, and my music is known world wide. Stanton has been realy trustworthy to me. I've tried nuwmark and Gemini, those two are the most unrealiable brands out there. Stanton, Technics, and Vastex are the best out there. Trust me.
Hate headphones, ok price, needs an extra cartridge.