- Product J20517
Stanton ST-150 Digital Turntable with S Tone Arm Regular
- Write a Review
These turntables have everything professional DJs need. The ST.150 (with standard S shaped tone arm) offers durable construction designed to minimize...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Stable turntable with digital output.
These turntables have everything professional DJs need. The ST.150 (with standard S shaped tone arm) offers durable construction designed to minimize feedback, an industry-leading torque motor - up to 4.5 Kgf-cm, and an ultra-stable platter and tone arm. And with features like Key Correction, Reverse, up to 50% pitch adjustment, and S/PDIF digital outputs - the ST.150 is a great solution for the pro DJ, especially if a digital output is a needed feature.
This turntable performs at the highest levels for the most discriminating professionals. Adjustable feet ensure perfect level, selectable outputs ensure proper levels to the recording device or amplification system, anjd a digital output keeps this turntable current with all contemporary DJ applications.
- Heavy duty steel construction with ultra stable platter and tone arm
- Includes Stanton Trackmaster V.3 cartridge and slipmat
- Start/brake speed adjustment
- Digital output [S/PDIF] - plug straight into CD-R or computer sound card
- Key correction
- Selectable phono or line output (key correction works on line output only)
- Dual start/stop buttons
- Height adjustable tone arm
- Reverse play
- Quartz lock
- Selectable pitch control [+/-8%,+/-25%,+/-50%]
Order today for Stanton reliability.
ST-150 Digital Turntable with S Tone Arm Regular
- Starting Torque: More than 4.5kgf.com
- Motor Direct Drive/16pole, 3phase, brushless DC motor
- Turntable Platter: 332 mm diameter Aluminum die-cast
- Pitch Controls: +/-8%, +/-25%, +/-50%
- Wow & Flutter: Less than 0.1% WRMS (JIS WTD) with 33 1/3rpm
- Braking System: Electronic brake
- S/N Ratio: More than 60dB (DIN-B)Channel Separation More than 15 dB
- Tone Arm Section Measurement
- Tone arm type: Static balanced tone arm with Cardan's suspension and detachable headshell
- Effective Arm Length: 194mm
- Tracking Force Range: 0-3g
- Applicable Cartridge Weight: 13-18g