- Write a Review
Stable turntable with digital output.
These turntables have everything professional DJs need. The ST.150 (with standard S shaped tone arm) offers durable construction designed to minimize feedback, an industry-leading torque motor - up to 4.5 Kgf-cm, and an ultra-stable platter and tone arm. And with features like Key Correction, Reverse, up to 50% pitch adjustment, and S/PDIF digital outputs - the ST.150 is a great solution for the pro DJ, especially if a digital output is a needed feature.
This turntable performs at the highest levels for the most discriminating professionals. Adjustable feet ensure perfect level, selectable outputs ensure proper levels to the recording device or amplification system, anjd a digital output keeps this turntable current with all contemporary DJ applications.
- Heavy duty steel construction with ultra stable platter and tone arm
- Includes Stanton Trackmaster V.3 cartridge and slipmat
- Start/brake speed adjustment
- Digital output [S/PDIF] - plug straight into CD-R or computer sound card
- Key correction
- Selectable phono or line output (key correction works on line output only)
- Dual start/stop buttons
- Height adjustable tone arm
- Reverse play
- Quartz lock
- Selectable pitch control [+/-8%,+/-25%,+/-50%]
Order today for Stanton reliability.
ST-150 Digital Turntable with S Tone Arm Regular
- Starting Torque: More than 4.5kgf.com
Motor Direct Drive/16pole, 3phase, brushless DC motor
Turntable Platter: 332 mm diameter Aluminum die-cast
Pitch Controls: +/-8%, +/-25%, +/-50%
Wow & Flutter: Less than 0.1% WRMS (JIS WTD) with 33 1/3rpm
Braking System: Electronic brake
S/N Ratio: More than 60dB (DIN-B)Channel Separation More than 15 dB
Tone Arm Section Measurement
Tone arm type: Static balanced tone arm with Cardan's suspension and detachable headshell
Effective Arm Length: 194mm
Tracking Force Range: 0-3g
Applicable Cartridge Weight: 13-18g
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.