- Product 430845
Stanton T.50 Belt Drive Turntable
- Write a Review
The Stanton T.50 raises the bar for entry-level turntables. Aside from its striking new looks, this belt-drive turntable boasts professional features...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A handsome, belt-drive DJ turntable that comes with a cartridge (needle), slip mat, dust cover, and tech-savvy features.
The Stanton T.50 raises the bar for entry-level turntables. Aside from its striking new looks, this belt-drive turntable boasts professional features like a skip-resistant, straight tone arm; two start/stop switches; a pitch control slider; and a removable target light.
- Affordable belt-drive DJ turntable with an eye-catching design
- Straight tone arm for superior tracking when scratching
- 2 start/stop switches for mix or battle setup
- Pitch control slider with ± 10% adjustment
- 2 playback speeds: 33 or 45 RPM
- 2 RCA outputs (cable included) and ground connector
Get into the DJ groove with an affordable Stanton turntable that will have you raving!
T.50 Belt Drive Turntable
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz ± 1dB
- THD+N : < 0.01% at 1 kHz
- S/N Ratio: <-65 dB
- Type: 2-speed full manual
- Motor: DC motor
- Driving method: Belt drive
- Speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Wow and flutter: less than 0.2% WRMS (JIS WTD) with 33-1/3 RPM
- Pitch controls: ± 10%
- Starting time: less than 1 second with 33-1/3 RMP
- Braking time: less than 1 second with 33-1/3 RPM
- Time for speed change: less than 1 second with 33-1/3 RPM; less than 1 second from 45 to 33-1/3 RPM
- Audio output: phono output
- Tone arm type: static, balanced, straight-shaped tone arm with cardan's suspension
- Effective arm length: 191mm
- Tracking force range: 0-4g