- Product 804054
Stanton Trackmaster.V3 Club/Scratch Cartridge
- Write a Review
With very high output and little cue burn, the Stanton Trackmaster.V3 cartridge is perfect for your turntable in any club / scratch situation. The Tr...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The perfect tool for the club DJ with a spherical stylus to enhance tracking while minimizing cue burn.
With very high output and little cue burn, the Stanton Trackmaster.V3 cartridge is perfect for your turntable in any club / scratch situation. The Trackmaster.V3 has an integrated design that eliminates the need for mounting the cartridge on a headshell.
The Stanton Trackmaster.V3 turntable cartridge is ideal for:
Hip-hop / Scratch Djs
- Single turntable cartridge inside a plastic carry case
- Perfect for club / scratch applications
- 4-coil pickup design increases stereo imaging
- Spherical stylus good for low cue burn
- Industrial design
Trackmaster.V3 Club/Scratch Cartridge
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20 kHz
- Output @ 1kHz: 7.0mV
- Channel Separation @ 1 kHz: 30dB
- Channel Balance @ 1 kHz: within 2dB
- Tracking Force: 2 to 5 grams
- Stylus Tip: .7 mil Spherical
- Super High Polish
- DC Resistance: 830 ohms nom.
- Inductance: 810 mH nom.
- Cartridge Weight: 18 g
- Tracking Ability: 90µ @ 3 grams
- Recommended Load: 47k ohms and 275 pF
- Replacement Stylus: T3
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Stanton Trackmaster.V3 Club/Scratch Cartridge:
Stanton's Trackmaster v3 is a great needle. It has a very high quality sound in the low department, a rich full sound in the middle area, and a bright upper. Get this product. Play it over a high-quality studio/audiophile sound system to hear how truly crisp this needle is.