More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J47975 000000000 J47975000000000
Steinberg Cubase Elements 9
- Write a Review
Ground-breaking new features, streamlined workflows and stunning new plug-ins—the latest update enhances your favorite digital audio workstation in e...Read More
A serious update to one of the world's most popular DAWs.
Ground-breaking new features, streamlined workflows and stunning new plug-ins—the latest update enhances your favorite digital audio workstation in every direction and underlines Cubase’s claim of being one of the most complete DAWs available. Cubase Elements 9 runs on the award-winning 32-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine with up to 192 kHz, flexible routing and full automatic delay compensation. You get simultaneous playback of 48 audio tracks, 64 MIDI tracks and up to 24 physical inputs and outputs.
Zoning in on Cubase
Access all areas in the fastest and most convenient way. The new Lower Zone provides a neat and tidy overview. Your tools and editors are now just a mouse click away: the Lower Zone will enhance your workflow regardless whether you’re working mobile on a laptop or in a multi-screen studio environment.
The Sampler Track is the fastest way to inspiration. Just use any piece of audio to create a Sampler Track, play the sample chromatically, manipulate it with its on-board filters and controls, experiment and enjoy the sonic creativity and exploration only the Sampler Track can give you. And to top it off, the Sampler Track comes with Caleidoscope, a dedicated sample library with hundreds of samples and presets to get you started right away.
It’s always a good idea to keep your recording and mixing levels nice and easy. But it’s a different story when finishing your productions. To let your final mix sound “contemporary” you won’t get around using Maximizer. Not only did it get a new coat of paint but also an in-depth algorithm overhaul. Choose between the classic mode and the new modern mode to get the most out of your mixes, while keeping the result transparent, clear and brilliant.
Stability and Reliability
Cubase Pro 9 is one of the most stable and reliable DAWs on the market, allowing you to focus entirely on what’s really important: your creativity and your productions. Cubase Pro 9 introduces several new features that emphasize this approach further, making the Cubase experience even more comfortable. New Plug-in Sentinel scans all your plug-ins at start up to check which are valid and which might harm your system’s stability. Running in 64-bit only makes sure that you benefit from the most modern technology available.
You can’t get enough of inspiring beats and grooves to fire up your tracks. Production Grooves feeds your Groove Agent with over 400 drum loops and presets for all contemporary styles of music. Whether you want to have basic drum accompaniment for a songwriting session, hit the dance floor with full blown epic electronica or garnish your rock with some serious beef: Production Grooves gets you there!
- Award-winning 32-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine
- Up to 192 kHz, 5.1 surround, flexible routing and full automatic delay compensation
- Simultaneous playback of 48 audio tracks, 64 MIDI tracks and up to 24 physical inputs and outputs
- MixConsole with integrated high-end channel strip, VCA faders, Loudness Meter, Wave Meters
- Three outstanding virtual instruments including HALion Sonic SE, Groove Agent SE and Prologue
- Over 40 audio effect processors, including VST Dynamics, Pitch Correct and VST Amp Rack
- Powerful sample editor covering common tasks and providing creative freedom while editing
- Chord Track and Chord Pads for playfully and creatively composing with chords
- Comprehensive content library with thousands of sounds, MIDI loops and audio samples
- Basic score editing features for music notation and composition
- Full upward compatibility with Cubase Pro and Cubase Artist for seamless upgrading
Experience the new and improved Cubase Elements 9 today!