- Product 707859
Steinberg Cubase SE1 Value Added Package
- Write a Review
The Steinberg Cubase SE1 Value Added Package bundles together Cubase SE and a special version of the Steinberg Virtual Instrument Collection to creat...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Steinberg Cubase SE plus a bunch of virtual instruments to get you going fast!
The Steinberg Cubase SE1 Value Added Package bundles together Cubase SE and a special version of the Steinberg Virtual Instrument Collection to create a complete music production studio in a box. It includes Cubase SE for recording, processing, and mixing your music and the Steinberg Virtual Instruments Collection of six Steinberg VST instruments: the HALion SE, The Grand SE, Groove Agent SE, Virtual Guitarist Electric Edition SE, Virtual Bassist SE, and D'cota SE. It's everything you need to start creating and producing music on your computer right away.
- Complete music studio
- Based on the same technology as Steinberg's pro software
- Powerful tools for composing, recording, processing and mixing your music
- 6 versatile virtual instruments: the software sampler HALion SE, the concert grand piano The Grand SE, the virtual drummer Groove Agent SE, Virtual Guitarist Electric Edition SE, Virtual Bassist SE, and the synth D'cota SE
- Full set of effect plug-ins
- Up to 48 audio tracks in 24-bit/96kHz quality and an unlimited number of MIDI tracks
- Great-sounding 32-bit Audio Engine
- Cross-platform (Mac OS X/PC)
- Attractive upgrade offerings for all components
Buy the SE1 VAP today and start making some music!
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
This program sounds like professional quality recordings. As long as you have a microphone input or a usb jack, you can record professional grade music. Get this, you won't be disappointed.
This software is fairly easy to use and has great features. The Virtual Instruments are complicated but I'll figure them out eventually. Good quality recording.
I've owned the Cubase software for over a year now, and I have to say that it's one of the best MIDI/Audio production software out on the market. It has everything you need to produce a pro quality cd. It doesn't offer too much on the vocal side, but if you understand sound engineering it will not matter, just set your delay about 4ms on your backing vocals. I love this software.