- Product 707849
Steinberg Cubase System 4 with SL 3.0
- Write a Review
Cubase System 4 is Steinberg's first integrated music production system combining MI4, a powerful and versatile 4-channel USB Audio and 16-channel MI...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Steinberg's first integrated music production system.
Cubase System 4 is Steinberg's first integrated music production system combining MI4, a powerful and versatile 4-channel USB Audio and 16-channel MIDI interface, with Steinberg's world-class sequencer, Cubase SL. Designed as a cross-platform music production and audio editing solution, it's one of the most feature-rich systems of its kind, setting a new standard for USB audio hardware and software integration.
Record and monitor up to 4 channels simultaneously and use any mic with or without 48V phantom power. Use limiter and compressor effects while recording and connect external CD player, MD, or DAT for lossless transfers. Zero latency monitoring. Single input is automatically centered in the monitor bus. Hi-Z instrument input on front and individual controls for headphone and main output/monitor volume. Add an external digital I/O device while still running on internal word clock. Bus-powered so no additional power supply is required.
- MI4 feature highlights include:
- 4 audio I/O high-quality 24-bit/96 kHz USB interface
- 2 professional quality microphone preamps
- 16 channel MIDI I/O
- S/PDIF digital I/O
- Cubase SL feature highlights include:
- Unlimited number of MIDI and audio tracks
- New VST 2.3 audio engine with pristine 32-bit floating point audio
- Up to 16 virtual instrument slots (VSTi's)
- Includes complete set of VST audio and MIDI plug-ins
No need to wait any longer, affordable, robust high-quality digital recording is here! Order today.