- Product 241527
Steinberg Steinberg WaveLab Essentials/Pro Media Bundle
- Write a Review
This pro media bundle combines Steinberg WaveLab Essential Digital Audio Editing Software with the CD-R 80-Minute 52X 50-Pack.Steinberg WaveLab Essen...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The software and media you need to send out your masters!
This pro media bundle combines Steinberg WaveLab Essential Digital Audio Editing Software with the CD-R 80-Minute 52X 50-Pack.
Steinberg WaveLab Essential offers a range of indispensable digital audio editing features, from superior CD writing functions to comprehensive mastering possibilities. You can count on WaveLab Essential audio mastering software to deliver outstanding quality for your project studio. Based on award-winning WaveLab 4.0 technology, WaveLab Essential delivers outstanding quality and performance for your project studio at an unbeatable price.
The CD-R 80-Minute 52X 50-Pack is perfect for all kinds of data backup, as well as creating audio and video discs. 700MB/80-minute capacity. Up to 52X write speed supported.
- Fast and flexible audio editor Real-time VST and DirectX Audio plug-ins
- Audio and Data CD burning
- Powerful audio montage: innovative, clip-oriented editing system
- MP3 encoding/decoding
- Label editor for creating your own CD covers
Master it yourself and send it out for duping and distribution. Order now!
- The minimum system requirements state the minimal specification your computer must have to be able to use the software. A more powerful system may be required for certain tasks or larger projects. You can find more information about computer system specification and setup at http://www.steinberg.net/547+M52087573ab0.html.
- Windows XP Home or XP Professional
- Intel / AMD Prozessor 1.4 GHz minimum
- 512 MB RAM
- DVD drive required for installation
- Windows MME compatible audio hardware is required (ASIO compatible audio hardware required for low latency operation).