- J53799 000000000 J53799000000000
Steinberg UR12 2x2 USB 2.0 Audio Interface With Cubase Artist
- Write a Review
This interface and software packages pairs Cubase Artist 9 with the Steinberg UR12 2 x 2 audio interface.Cubase Artist 9 (J53075)Groundbreaking featu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Interface and software package.
This interface and software packages pairs Cubase Artist 9 with the Steinberg UR12 2 x 2 audio interface.
Cubase Artist 9 (J53075)
Groundbreaking features, streamlined workflows and stunning new plug-ins—this latest update enhances your favorite digital audio workstation in every direction and underlines Cubase’s claim of being one of the most complete DAWs available. Cubase Artist 9 runs on the award-winning 32-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine with up to 192 kHz, flexible routing and full automatic delay compensation. You get simultaneous playback of 64 audio tracks, 128 MIDI tracks and up to 32 physical inputs and outputs.
Access all areas in the fastest and most convenient way. The new Lower Zone provides a neat and tidy overview. Your tools and editors are now just a mouse click away: the Lower Zone will enhance your workflow regardless whether you’re working mobile on a laptop or in a multi-screen studio environment. For a more complete description of Cubase Artist 9, please see J53075.
Steinberg UR12 (J16394)
The Steinberg UR12 is a 2-in and 2-out USB 2.0 audio interface featuring the world renowned D-PRE microphone preamp. Record and vocal and a guitar simultaneously, with zero-latency hardware monitoring using any supported DAW software on your PC, MAC and iPAD. Featuring recording resolutions of up to 24-bit/192 kHz, the UR12 delivers class-leading audio performance.
For a more complete description of the Steinberg UR12, please see J16394.
- 24-bit/96Hz USB 2.0 audio interface
- Analog 8-in and 8-out with 8 D-Pre Class-A mic preamps supporting +48 V
- 2 pairs of ADAT optical I/O (doubles as S/PDIF) for 16-in and 16-out (S/MUX compatible, 8-in and 8-out @ 96kHz)
- Latency-free DSP-powered monitoring with one REV-X reverb and 8 Channel Strips with any DAW
- 24-bit/192 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface
- 1 Class-A D-PRE Mic Preamp supporting +48V phantom power
- 1 MIC Imput (XLR) plus 1 Hi-Z Input, 2 Line Outputs (RCA)
An interface and software that work together seamlessly. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.