More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J46139 000000000 J46139000000000
Steinberg UR22 MkII Recording Pack
- Write a Review
The UR22 Recording Pack comprises the Steinberg UR22mkII mobile USB audio interface, the latest version of Cubase AI, WaveLab LE and Cubasis LE along...Click To Read More About This Product
Earn up to 2,000 (1x) in bonus points today for this item!
6-Month*** financing available
Complete Steinberg recording package.
The UR22 Recording Pack comprises the Steinberg UR22mkII mobile USB audio interface, the latest version of Cubase AI, WaveLab LE and Cubasis LE alongside the ST-M01 studio microphone and the ST-H01 studio headphones.
Featuring two TRS/XLR combo inputs, two TRS outputs, MIDI I/O plus one separate headphone output, the UR22mkII provides ample connectivity for mobile recording and personal home studios. With two D-PRE mic preamps providing phantom power for condenser microphones, this compact, yet durable interface offers latency-free hardware monitoring, as well as a sampling rate of up to 192 kHz, and has been designed to offer superb audio quality.
Cubase AI offers a comprehensive feature set for composing, recording, editing and mixing and comes with the VST workstation HALion Sonic SE, plus a suite of 28 effect processors. WaveLab LE provides all the basic tools needed to master any recording to the best audio quality while Cubasis LE allows for a truly mobile recording and production experience on the iPad.
The ST-M01 studio condenser microphone has been designed to rival the characteristics of high-quality studio mics, providing excellent sensitivity and a wide frequency response range for recording vocals and acoustic instruments alike.
The ST-H01 professional studio monitor headphones are designed for monitoring and mixing and provide accurate response and long-wearing listening comfort. Built in a close- backed format to reduce bleed when recording vocals, the ST- H01 guarantees clarity of sound throughout their extended range, with a deep, accurate bass response and outstanding extension into the high-frequency range.
- 24-bit/192 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface
- 2 Class-A D-PRE mic preamps supporting +48 V phantom power
- 2 analog XLR/TRS combo inputs (Hi-Z switch on input 2 for electric guitar), 2 TRS outputs
- CC mode for iPad USB-powered for Mac and PC
- MIDI input and output
- Headphones jack with independent level control
- Zero-latency hardware monitoring with Mix balance control
- ST-M01 studio condenser microphone with low-noise microphone cable
- ST-H01 studio monitor headphones
- Complete software set for recording, producing, mixing and mastering your music
Complete recording system with interface, software, mic and headphones. Order today.