- J53869 000000000 J53869000000000
Steinberg UR824 USB 2.0 Audio Interface USB 2.0 With Cubase Artist
- Write a Review
This interface and software packages pairs Cubase Artist 9 with the Steinberg UR824 eight-input audio interface.Cubase Artist 9 (J53075)Groundbreakin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Interface and software package.
This interface and software packages pairs Cubase Artist 9 with the Steinberg UR824 eight-input audio interface.
Cubase Artist 9 (J53075)
Groundbreaking features, streamlined workflows and stunning new plug-ins—this latest update enhances your favorite digital audio workstation in every direction and underlines Cubase’s claim of being one of the most complete DAWs available. Cubase Artist 9 runs on the award-winning 32-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine with up to 192 kHz, flexible routing and full automatic delay compensation. You get simultaneous playback of 64 audio tracks, 128 MIDI tracks and up to 32 physical inputs and outputs.
Access all areas in the fastest and most convenient way. The new Lower Zone provides a neat and tidy overview. Your tools and editors are now just a mouse click away: the Lower Zone will enhance your workflow regardless whether you’re working mobile on a laptop or in a multi-screen studio environment. For a more complete description of Cubase Artist 9, please see J53075.
Steinberg UR824 (H77574)
The Steinberg UR824 is a 1U, 19-inch audio interface that fits nicely in your studio rack. Its high-speed USB 2.0 lets you connect to your PC and Mac computer while the two pairs of ADAT I/O, eight Neutrik combo inputs with state-of-the-art D-Pre mic preamps and eight TRS outputs add up to 24 channels, providing ample ways to hook up all your musical gear and connect even to 7.1 surround setups. Its DSP-powered dspMixFx technology boasts latency-free monitoring in conjunction with the REV-X reverb and Sweet Sport Morphing Channel Strip effects.
Inputs and outputs as far as the eye can see
The UR824's front panel hosts two Neutrik combo TRS/XLR connectors for balanced microphone/line input with switchable 48 volt phantom power and Hi-Z, pad push buttons for signal attenuation, gain controls with peak indicators. On the opposite side there's a single output level rotary knob that allows you to easily adjust the levels of the eight line output signals alongside two headphone connectors, each with a dedicated level control. The output signal to be controlled by the front panel rotary is selected through the software.
The rear panel provides six Neutrik combo TRS/XLR inputs and eight analog balanced TRS outputs as well as two pairs of optical ADAT inputs and outputs. Also on board are two BNC connectors for -switchable word clock input and output. Developed by using advanced technologies to offer seamless scalability, this mixing and recording interface offers options to expand the number of analog inputs and outputs across the system via ADAT to provide up to 24 input and output channels.
For a more complete description of the Steinberg UR824, please see H77574.
- 24-bit/96Hz USB 2.0 audio interface
- Analog 8-in and 8-out with 8 D-Pre Class-A mic preamps supporting +48 V
- 2 pairs of ADAT optical I/O (doubles as S/PDIF) for 16-in and 16-out (S/MUX compatible, 8-in and 8-out @ 96kHz)
- Latency-free DSP-powered monitoring with one REV-X reverb and 8 Channel Strips with any DAW
- Award-winning 32-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine
- Up to 192 kHz, 5.1 surround, flexible routing and full automatic delay compensation
- Simultaneous playback of 64 audio tracks, 128 MIDI tracks and up to 32 physical inputs and outputs
- MixConsole with integrated high-end channel strip, VCA faders, Loudness Meter, Wave Meters
An interface and software that work together seamlessly. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details