- Product 583703
Steinberg Wavelab Studio 6 Software Educational Offer
- Write a Review
Note: The educational edition of Wavelab Studio 6 offers you the regular version of Wavelab Studio 6 at a special price for educators and students. P...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An audio editing and mastering suite with up to 192KHz/32-bit crystal clear audio processing.
Note: The educational edition of Wavelab Studio 6 offers you the regular version of Wavelab Studio 6 at a special price for educators and students. Proof of status is required to get this discount.
WaveLab Studio 6 combines state-of-the-art audio technology from the award-winning WaveLab 6 with a streamlined workflow and a full complement of editing and mastering features targeted at project studios and aspiring musicians. It includes the same sample accurate 32-bit audio engine and a wide range of advanced tools with the pristine audio quality originally engineered for top mastering and editing professionals in WaveLab 6. The Studio version provides many of its next-generation features and capabilities to make it one of the world's best editing and mastering solutions in its price range.
Steinberg WaveLab Studio 6 offers you a very flexible environment with user-customizable settings for appearance and window control. Customized window layouts can be saved and restored. For quick access to often-used functions and parameters, WaveLab Studio 6 offers a vast set of key commands. The main window can be divided in two independent panes for overview and editing with spectrum and waveform view. Upper and lower panes can be synchronized. The mousewheel can be used to control the Master Section faders of for scrolling the time line.
WaveLab Studio 6 includes a range of features to make file handling quick and efficient. Read and write processes for audio files are extraordinarily efficient, while support for w64 and RIFF 64 formats mean that there are practically no limitations on file size that can be handled by WaveLab Studio 6. A favorites list gives lightning fast access to files that are used most often. The often arduous task of renaming multiple files at once is handled by the handy batch processing functions, including file name prefixes and suffixes.
The Audio Montage is the heart of the non-destructive, realtime editing processes in WaveLab Studio 6. All editing tasks and actions are either processed in real time or rendered into the audio material. The powerful Audio Montage environment supports not only several audio tracks, but also a video track for audio-to-video editing.
Flexible Clip Handling
Audio files in the Audio Montage are shown as so-called clips. Each clip is actually merely a window on either a part or the entire length of an audio file. The selection can be enlarged, reduced, or just moved over the audio material (known as sliding). The advanced Crossfade handling in the Audio Montage includes freely movable crossfade handles and symmetric resizing to come up with the perfect crossfade. Grouping of clips in a montage provides an easy way to edit fades for multiple clips across tracks.
In addition to the effect processing over the entire montage in the Master Section described below, the Audio Montage offers flexible processing based on tracks or clips. Up to 2 VST or DirectX effect plug-ins can be applied on both tracks and clips, producing an extremely flexible processing matrix. Up to 6 plug-ins can be used globally on any Montage. And, because only clips that are actually being played are processed with the corresponding plug-ins, the plug-in processing also makes highly efficient use of the computer's CPU resources.
Detailed information about the audio material and its properties is absolutely essential to almost any audio editing and mastering task. WaveLab Studio 6 offers a huge range of analysis tools displaying in crystal clarity almost any conceivable aspect of the audio material. A huge set of resizable displays include level and phase information, spectral analysis, a bit meter, oscilloscope, and waveform scope. Waveform displays offer sample-accurate display of audio material, while the global analysis tools provide information on peaks, loudness, pitch, and clipping, and draw the editor's attention to glitches and other aberrations.
The Master Section offers important monitoring functions like the level meter, global bypass switch, Mono button, and Dropout indicator. 6 slots for VST and DirectX plug-ins are also available in the Master Section, as are top-grade dithering and noise-shaping algorithms such as Apogee's UV22. Plug-in presets allow easy recalling of your favorite combinations of plug-ins and settings, while the Render function, the finished master, is only one click away.
WaveLab Studio 6 includes a complete suite of sophisticated audio plug-ins such as hi-end EQ, Multiband Compressor, Dynamics, and Reverb. The DeNoiser and DeClicker plug-ins are excellent realtime tools for audio restauration while Crystal Resampler is a professional sample rate converter providing exceptional transparency and preservation of the frequency content up to 192kHz.
- Sample accurate audio editor with crystal clear audio processing at up to 192kHz and 32-bit floating point resolution
- Stereo and multichannel non-destructive editing with versatile clip grouping over multiple lanes
- Video track for sample accurate alignment of audio and video
- Powerful realtime engine with integration of clip-based, track-based, and global effect plug-ins
- Superior audio processors including DIRAC time stretch and pitch shift algorithms
- State-of-the-art audio plug-ins for EQ, Resampling, Declicking, Denoising, and many more
- Redbook compatible PQ editing including Audio-in-Pause, CD-Text and track sheet export Extended audio file handling and manipulation system including files sizes > 2GB
- Sonogram-style Spectrum View for quick overview of the frequency structure of the audio file with simultaneous aligned use of Wave- and Spectrum View
- Extremely versatile batch processing and scripting features
Students! Teachers! Get this state-of-the-art software today and save!
- Windows XP or Windows Vista (32-bit only)
- Intel/AMD processor 800 MHz minimum
- 256 MB RAM
- 80 MB of free disk space
- CD or DVD drive required for installation
- Windows MME compatible audio hardware is required USB port required for USB-eLicenser/Steinberg Key (copy protection device) NOTE: The USB-eLicenser/Steinberg Key (USB copy protection device) required to run this product is only available in the full version. Customers who are upgrading or updating from another version or product and who do not own a USB-eLicenser/Steinberg Key must purchase one separately. The same USB-eLicenser/Steinberg Key copy protection device is then used for all Steinberg products that require it.
- Internet connection required for license activation