- Product 582378
Submersible Music DrumCore v3
- Write a Review
Spark your creativity with the kind of drum grooves that only incredible drummers and great-sounding kits can provide. DrumCore v3 from Submersible M...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Create great-sounding drum tracks with authentic grooves by world-class drummers.
Spark your creativity with the kind of drum grooves that only incredible drummers and great-sounding kits can provide. DrumCore v3 from Submersible Music gives songwriters and composers all the tools for creating professional-sounding drum tracks with content by world-class drummers (including Matt Sorum, Sly Dunbar, Lonnie Wilson and many others) across a multitude of styles. This means no more faceless, generic MIDI beats and gutless sounds.
The drum sample library stretches beyond the limited styles and minimal sound possibilities other drum software provides, and achieves authentic grooves and sounds. It includes an RTAS/VSTi/AU plug-in and features audio loops and MIDI beats plus the drum sounds of world-class drummers. It also includes a MIDI drum instrument, Groove Browser, songwriter "GrooveSets", standalone "DrumCore Toolkit" application for jamming and adding user audio/MIDI loops and drum samples.
Over a Dozen Pro Drummers in a Ton of Styles
Ever wonder what it's like to play with a world-famous drummer? The DrumCore sample collection features top drummers in a multitude of styles including rock, reggae, pop, Latin, jazz, urban, metal and more. Drummers include:
â¢Matt Sorum (Velvet Revolver)
â¢Terry Bozzio (Zappa)
â¢Luis Conte (Sergio Mendes)
â¢Sly Dunbar (Marley)
â¢Michael Shrieve (Santana)
â¢Ben Smith (Heart)
â¢Tony Braunagel (Bonnie Raitt)
â¢John Bishop (Ernie Watts)
â¢Jeff Anthony (Sheryl Crow)
â¢Lonnie Wilson (Brooks & Dunn)
â¢Ned Douglas (Dave Stewart)
â¢John Tempesta (Helmet)
â¢Urban GT DrummerPacks
â¢Updated Basic Beats
â¢Grooves by Stephen Perkins (Jane's Addiction)
â¢Matt Cameron (Soundgarden)
Audio Loops + Midi = Ultimate Versatility and Authenticity
Get the intense realism of a recorded audio performance and the versatility of MIDI. DrumCore enables you to hear a beat on any type of kit and have control over every note in the part. You can layer audio loops and MIDI together to add accents or create some hybrid grooves.
MIDI Drum Instrument Featuring Over 100 Great Drum Sets with Acoustic, Brushed, Electronic and Latin Sounds
Don't be satisfied with sample collections that only offer you a couple of acoustic kits. After all, you shouldn't need a plug-in to add a tambourine part. Use DrumCore's kits to play the built-in MIDI grooves or for creating your own beats. Mix-and-match virtual drum set pieces (snares, kicks, etc.), retune them and route them to separate mixer inputs in your recording software for ultimate versatility.
The DrumCore Toolkit
This standalone application is great for jamming with beats and for adding your own samples (audio loops and drum sounds) to DrumCore. Catalog your loop libraries and build virtual drum sets with your favorite samples, complete with velocity zones and crossfades.
Submersible Music's DrumCore drum library easily integrates with popular plug-in hosts on Mac and PC. Audio exports as WAV, AIFF or REX2 and MIDI grooves export as standard MIDI files. Just drag and drop them to a track.
- Over a dozen pro drummers in a ton of styles
- Audio loops & Midi beats
- MIDI drum instrument (over 100 great kits with acoustic, brushed, electronic and Latin sounds)
- RTAS/VSTi/AU plug-in
- Groove Browser
- Songwriter "GrooveSets"
- Standalone "DrumCore Toolkit" application
- Audio exports as WAV, AIFF or REX2 and MIDI grooves export as standard MIDI files
- Matt Sorum (Velvet Revolver)
- Terry Bozzio (Zappa)
- Luis Conte (Sergio Mendes)
- Sly Dunbar (Marley)
- Michael Shrieve (Santana)
- Ben Smith (Heart)
- Tony Braunagel (Bonnie Raitt)
- John Bishop (Ernie Watts)
- Jeff Anthony (Sheryl Crow)
- Lonnie Wilson (Brooks & Dunn)
- Zoro (Kravitz)
- Ned Douglas (Dave Stewart)
- John Tempesta (Helmet)
- TempestaPack II
- Urban GT DrummerPacks
- Updated Basic Beats
- Keplinger Jazz
- Grooves by Stephen Perkins (Jane's Addiction)
- Matt Cameron (Soundgarden)
Tired of soulless, generic MIDI beats and gutless sounds? Order DrumCore v3 today.
- System Requirements:
- Mac OS X:
- G4, G5 or Intel processor 1 GHz or faster, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended), 16 GB of available Hard Drive space, 1024 X 768 minimum display resolution, DVD ROM Drive (for installation), Mac OS X (v10.4 or higher)
- Intel Pentium 4 or Duo 1Ghz processor or AMD equivalent, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended), 16 GB of available Hard Drive space, 1024 X 768 minimum display resolution, DVD ROM Drive (for installation), Windows XP or Windows Vista