- Product 700690
Submersible Music DrumCore Virtual Drum Machine
- Write a Review
Imagine having 8GB of licks from world-class drummers to add to your songs. DrumCore makes it possible. Add to this a unified search engine, an integ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
One of the fastest ways to the perfect groove.
Imagine having 8GB of licks from world-class drummers to add to your songs. DrumCore makes it possible. Add to this a unified search engine, an integrated MIDI drum module, and compatibility with programs like ProTools, Logic, and Digital performer, and you've got a complete set of tools for creating great drum tracks.
- Over 8GB of licks and beats from drummers including Matt Sorum, Sly Dunbar, Jeff Anthony, Alan White, and more!
- "The Gabrielizer" automatically generates variations on a selected groove
- Project and File Export brings content quickly into ProTools, Logic, Digital Performer, and other applications
Make music with some of the best drummers in the industry! Order DrumCore today with just a few clicks!
DrumCore Virtual Drum Machine
- System Requirements:
- Macintosh: G4 400MHz or above, 256M RAM (512M recommended), 9G free space (content), DVD for installation, Mac OS 10.2.8 or higher
- PC: PIII or Athlon 800MHz or above, 256M RAM (512M recommended), 9G free space (content), DVD for installation, Windows XP
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Drumcore is awesome. As a drummer, I never thought I'd use loops in my recordings. Things change. I live in a condo, no kit, no time to set one up or even pay for studio time. I tried using midi pads for a while, but they just don't have a quality "real" sound or feel. This product save me so much time. Most of the work has been done already. With both audio and midi loops as well as single hits, there is so much I can do. I have come across a point where I can't find the exact beat I need, but you can try the Gabrielizer, or create it yourself. I would highly recommend the Drummer Packs to expand on what's already included in this program/library. Can save more time than trying to build a beat that may not be there. For the price, you can't go wrong. Very nice.