- Product 700587
Submersible Music LonniePack I Add-On DrummerPack for DrumCore
- Write a Review
Need some sweet brushwork for your ballad? Lonnie's got it covered. Honky tonkin' rockin'? It's all right here. Almost 4GB of great country drums fro...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Award-winning country drums, right outta Nashville!
Need some sweet brushwork for your ballad? Lonnie's got it covered. Honky tonkin' rockin'? It's all right here. Almost 4GB of great country drums from a man who's played country in all its forms.
Lonnie Wilson has won the Academy of Country Music's "Drummer of the Year" award twice and Music Row Magazine's "Top Studio Drummer" award four times. He has played on countless hits with artists that include Brooks and Dunn, Faith Hill, George Jones, Martina McBride, Rascal Flats, Randy Travis and Waylon Jennings. He's played on 19 No. 1 singles for Tim McGraw alone!
DrumCore GrooveSets provide inspiring building blocks for your song and give you a basic groove plus variations and fills at many tempos. Some with over 20 variations in one tempo! Most include sidestick (SS), hihat, ride, and no-kick (NK) versions. Start with sparse sidestick, add snare for the second verse and nail the chorus with a ride pattern. Also included are MIDI beats and drumkits to use for extra hits or making your own beats.
- Boom Chuck - Truck drivin', two-beat country from 65 to 135 bpm. Blastix (Bstx) and brushed (Brsh) versions too
- Brushed 6/8 - A smooth, flowin' 6/8 to keep things movin'
- Country Shuffle - Over 12 variations per tempo (75 -165 bpm), and that doesn't even include the Blastix and brushed versions!
- Country Rock - From 12 to 22 variations (based on tempo), you get sidesticks, multiple kick patterns, no-kick versions, both tight and sloshy hi-hats and ride patterns. Then there's the fills...
- Cryin' Time - Slow 60-80 bpm. Ghost notes and hi-hat variations
- Dog Titty Titty - "Tres Jolie" for slow tunes in 6/8.
- Hoo-Rah Ridge - Brushes and Blastix from 65 - 145 bpm
- Train - Straight, shuffles and brushes up to 225 bpm. A steamin' engine
- Outlaw - Straight four kick and 1/8 th hats from 90 - 150 bpm
- Nick Nick Nair - Lookin' for inspiration while walkin' after midnight?
- Power Ballad - The name says it all. Build up to that sing-along chorus
- Waltz - ONE, two, three... Brushed and sidestick versions plus 1/2 time!
Great for country, rock, and folk. Order now!
- Requires DrumCore 2 and a DVD drive