- Product 182105
Symetrix 322 DSP Engine
- Write a Review
Half rackspace, two-channel, multipurpose digital signal processor for installation, broadcast, or studio processing. Gives you mixer, routing, noise...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Compact DSP Engine matches a deep set of processing features with a breakthrough price.
Half rackspace, two-channel, multipurpose digital signal processor for installation, broadcast, or studio processing. Gives you mixer, routing, noise generator, and delay capabilities in addition to compressor/AGC, limiter, and gate; parametric and shelf EQ; and hi- and low-pass filters. The 322 DSP software is included for easy drag-and-drop setup. Features four presets and tamper-proof front panel.
The Symetrix 322 features two inputs, two outputs, and 24-bit multifunction DSP. It provides all the processing generally needed between a mixing console and a power amplifier in small sound systems. Small installations with small budgets don't have to dictate small audio thinking.
- Half rack space, two (2) channel multi-purpose digital signal processor. Applications: Installed Sound, Broadcast, Studio.
- Mixer, Routing, Noise Generator, Delay.
- Compressor / AGC, Limiter, Gate, Parametric, Shelf EQ, plus Hi/Low pass filters.
- Software included for easy drag and drop set-up.
- Features four (4) presets and tamper proof front panel.
Expand design possibilities and add all the benefits of DSP to small installed sound systems with the Symetrix 322.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, +/±0.5 dB
- Dynamic Range: 108 dB typical
- THD+Noise: ±95 dB at 1 kHz typical
- CMR: >40 dB
- Crosstalk: <±50 dB at 10 kHz
Maximum Input Level: +24 dBu
- Maximum Output Leve: +24 dBu
- Number of Stored Programs: 4
- Maximum Number of Units on a Single Daisy Chain: 16
- RS-485 Baud Rates: 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200
- RS-232 Baud Rate: 38400
- Line Inputs and Line Outputs: Euroblock
- Control: RS-232 and RS-485
- Device Address: Dip switch
- Remote Preset Select and Volume Control: Euroblock
- Power In: 7-pin DIN
- Size (H x W x D): 1/2 rack unit 1.75 in. x 8.5 in. x 8.5 in. / 4.445 cm x 21.59 cm x 21.59 cm
- Power Requirements: 16 W maximum, Symetrix PS-3 Series only
- A Windows PC, 233MHz or higher Pentium processor: WIN 98SE,
- WIN ME, or WIN 2000; 5MB free storage; 1024 x 768 graphics; 16
- bit or higher colors; CD-ROM drive or Internet connection; 32MB or
- greater RAM as required by the operating system.