- Product 182106
Symetrix 371 SPL Computer
- Write a Review
The Symetrix 371 SPL Computer automatically raises and lowers sound system levels in response to changes in ambient noise conditions.Designed for ins...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A complete and affordable solution for audio level management.
The Symetrix 371 SPL Computer automatically raises and lowers sound system levels in response to changes in ambient noise conditions.
Designed for installations featuring foreground music and/or paging, it ensures that music and announcements are always clearly audible and distinct, but never too loud. Proprietary AmbiSense technology enables the 371 to continuously monitor changing ambient noise levels not just during gaps in the audio program so it can respond quickly to sudden changes. RC-3 Remote Volume Control is available for the 371.
A simple set of step-through menus displayed on the front panel LCD guides you through setup of the 371. You set the parameters of the acoustic environment and then set the way you want the unit to respond to changes in it. In operation, the 371 tracks environmental noise levels, internal signal levels and all the control settings. It makes appropriate gain changes whenever it finds measured characteristics. Menu adjustments determine how much the gain is changed, and how quickly that change occurs.
- Half rack space, ambient noise compensator.
- Applications: Airports, Night Clubs, Retail Locations.
- Continuously monitor ambient noise using a standard microphone.
- Automatically adjusts volume to compensate for ambient noise conditions.
- Headphone monitoring with output level control.
- History displays the lowest and highest SPL readings.
- Maximum Input Level: +20 dBu balanced, +20 dBu unbalanced
- Program Input Impedance: >20 k ohms balanced, >10 k ohms unbalanced
- Input Common Mode Rejection: >40 dB
- Maximum Output Level: +26 dBu balanced (20 k ohm load), +22 dBm balanced (600 ohm load)
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms balanced, 100 ohms unbalanced
- Program Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, +0, ”1 dB
- Program Path THD+N: <0.025% (+4 dBu in, +4 dBu out)
Output Gain Limits: +20, ”30 dB
- Sense Channel Frequency Response: ”3 dB at 300 Hz and 6000 Hz
- Sense Channel Gain: selectable, 0 dB to +70 dB
- Additional Headphone Monitor Gain: 28 dB maximum
- Program Channel Output Noise: ”95 dBu @ unity gain, typical
- Master Output Level Adjustment Range: +/”10 dB internal,
- +10 dB to ”50 dB remote
- Line Inputs, Sense Input, Ducker Control,
- Remote Gain, Line Outputs: Euroblock
- Power In: 7-pin DIN
- Headphone: 1/4 in. TRS, will drive mono or stereo headphones
- Size (H x W x D) : 1/2 rack unit, 1.75 in. x 8.5 in. x 6.5 in. / 4.445 cm x 21.59 cm x 15.875 cm
- Shipping Weight: 4.5 lbs./2.03 kg
- Power Requirements: 10 W maximum, Symetrix PS-3 or PS-3E only
- PS-3 115 V, 60 Hz AC nominal
- PS-3E 230 V, 50 Hz to 60 Hz AC nominal