- Product 182107
Symetrix 528E Voice Processor
- Write a Review
The Symetrix 528E is a complete, self-contained voice processor that performs six separate functions: microphone preamplification, de-essing (sibilan...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Contains everything that you would have at your disposal in a world class console.
The Symetrix 528E is a complete, self-contained voice processor that performs six separate functions: microphone preamplification, de-essing (sibilance removal), compression/limiting, downward expansion, parametric EQ, and voice symmetry alignment. All six processors may be used simultaneously. Although we call the 528E a "Voice Processor", it is perfectly suitable for any signal, vocal or not. Each function features a full complement of controls in an easy-to-use layout. Separate LED meters monitor mic gain and dynamics gain reduction functions, thus facilitating quick and accurate adjustment of controls. As a dedicated single-channel voice processor, the 528E delivers the same processing power found in an entire recording studio signal chain. With the 528E you get all the control you need, without the cost or complication of separate units.
- Single rack space classic analog channel strip.
- Applications: Broadcast, Studio, Podcasting, Installed Sound.
- Add warmth and color to your digital recordings.
- World renowned Symetrix sound quality, reliability and performance.
- Six (6) processes in one box: Mic Preamp, Ed-esser, Downward Expander, Compressor, 3-band EQ, and Voice Symmetry.
- Rear panel patch points allow re-ordering of processes or external effects inserts.