- H96190 000000000 H96190000000000
SYNCHRO ARTS Titan 4 Software Download
- Write a Review
Titan is a set of three processes for use in audio post production workflows. It is a stand-alone program that can save hours and even days of editin...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Ideal production tool for audio and video.
Titan is a set of three processes for use in audio post production workflows. It is a stand-alone program that can save hours and even days of editing Pro Tools session files by providing four automatic editing functions: Flash Conform, Flash Cutter, Recut, and Fix Sync. Titan 4 improves the ease and speed of transferring audio from field recorders made by Fostex, Aaton, Deva, HHB and many others. Useful broadcast tool.
Provides improved conforming and EDL Differencing. No audio hardware or other software required. Mac only.
- High quality sample rate converters
- Flash Conform - conforms multi-channel location sound recordings to picture editors EDL'.
- Fix Sync - corrects synchronization discrepancies between location sound and audio from the picture editors
- Flash Cutter - re-cuts Pro Tools sessions to follow changes in picture edits
- Creates Pro Tools sessions
- Better handling of badly formatted audio files, will create file error report
- Improved conform reports
- Creates a simplified text report file that can be used in other applications.
- Warning if Source and Destination frame rates do not match the EDL
- Can read Light Works EDL'
- Flash Cutter
- Fix Sync
- Improved alignment in fast mode
- Sample accurate alignment mode
- Can now operate on sessions which contain AUX, MIDI, and other non audio tracks.
- Copy protected with iLok to allow the program to be easy moved
Make your video sparkle with truly pro audio.
Titan 4 Software Download
- Mac OSX 10.5 or higher and an Intel processor.