- Product H73302
Tannoy TS10 Active 300W 10" Subwoofer
- Write a Review
Utilizing a substantially built, down-firing drive unit with an oversized magnet system, the Tannoy TS10 Active 300W 10" Subwoofer has the performanc...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Faithfully reproduces the impact, punch and drive of the mix track.
Utilizing a substantially built, down-firing drive unit with an oversized magnet system, the Tannoy TS10 Active 300W 10" Subwoofer has the performance to deliver in professional postproduction and mastering facilities. It delivers a tightly controlled performance to faithfully reproduce the impact, punch and drive of the mix track.
Tannoy' TS range of active subwoofers, designed for studio monitoring and playback of multi channel recordings, offer incredibly compact designs without compromising their powerful and punchy dynamic bass performance. An exceptionally sturdy and rigid cabinet is the basis of each of the three models, ensuring extraordinary control of the drive unit and minimizing unwanted cabinet resonance.
- 300-Watts RMS power
- Down-firing 10 drive unit with an oversized magnet
- For professional postproduction and mastering facilities
- 12-minute Auto-mute
- Closed-box enclosure
Get compact, yet punchy bass performance in your studio!
- Peak output power: 300-Watts RMS
- Low frequency response: 29Hz
- Inputs: 2 x line level phono, 2 x XLR balanced
- Input filter: 2nd order low pass, 50Hz - 150Hz, -6dB
- Auto mute: After approximately 12 minutes in absence of input signal
- DRIVE UNITS
- Driver type: 250mm (10")
- Enclosure type: Closed box
- Volume: 16.75 liter / 0.6cu.ft
- Dimensions: 323 x 286 x 286 mm (12 11/8 x 11.3 x 11 5/16 inches)
- Weight: 9.5kg/21lb.
- Finish: Grey
- Additional features: Phase control, Crossover, defeat switch for LFE operation, Soft limiting to avoid overload, LF extension control
- Mains voltage: 120V nominal AC, 60Hz, 230 nominal AC, 50Hz
- Mains fuse: 120V - T3.15AL / 250V, 230V - T1.6AL / 250V