- Product 630264
Tapco Mix.100 Compact Mixer
- Write a Review
Designed by Greg Mackie over 35 years ago, many original Tapco mixers are still in use today. Now back and better than ever, the Mix Series marks the...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Designed by Greg Mackie over 35 years ago, many original Tapco mixers are still in use today. Now back and better than ever, the Mix Series marks the return of that legendary Tapco reliability and Mackie design expertise to home/project recording, professional video editing suites, sound education labs, and more. The competitively priced Tapco Mix.100 Ultra-Compact 10-Channel Mixer features two mono/mic line inputs, four stereo line inputs, one aux send and one tape input/output in a rugged metal chassis.
The ultra-compact Tapco mixer is the answer for budget-conscious folks who refuse to sacrifice sound quality or reliability just to save a dime. It's built to suit a variety of needs from desktop recording stations to smaller live gigs--for beginners and seasoned professionals alike. The Mix.100 features high-quality sound, solid construction, and eye-catching cosmetics.
No skimping on sound
With the Mix Series, you no longer need to trade affordability for quality sound. The Mix Series offers the best sounding preamps and EQ in their class, so you won't sound like an amateur, even if you're still learning your mixing chops.
Compact and portable
All that great sound potential is efficiently packed into a compact solid-steel chassis. It won't eat up your precious desktop space, and practically fits in a car's glove compartment for you sneaky types. And don't worry about taking it out on the road. This audio mixer is a durable performer you can trust for any small PA or remote recording assignment.
Intuitive design, comfortable to use
Small doesn't have to be cramped. Tapco made the most of the Mix Series by designing them to be comfortable to use by everybody--not just dwarves or kids under four years of age. The knobs and buttons are spaced intelligently, so if you don't have the slender fingers of a professional hand model, you wont have to use tweezers to do a tweak. And because they're Tapco, the controls are presented in a way that simply makes sense to beginners and pros alike.
Utility, utility, utility . . .
The Mix Series mixers are the perfect, cost-effective solution for applications ranging from home/project recording to professional video editing suites, to sound education labs and more. Giving you all of the essentials, the Tapco Mix.100 Mixer also offers conveniences like CD/tape I/O, super-accurate 4-segment main meters, phantom power for professional-level condenser microphones, Active Direct Box, and a Kensington security lock, making them perfect for schools, dorm rooms, small churches, and anywhere a no-nonsense, die-hard, quality sounding compact mixer is needed.
A great first mixer for students, performers, or small home studios.
- 2 Mono Mic/Line inputs
- with Gain control
- 4 Stereo Line Inputs
- 1 Aux Send
- Tape Input/Output
- Aux Send Level
- Main Aux Send Level
- Ctrl Rm Out
- Ctrl Rm Phones Level
- Main Mix fader
- Ultra-portable compact design fits almost anywhere
- Rugged metal chassis takes all the punishment life can dish out
- Intuitive layout gives access to all controls
- Kensington Security Lock keeps mixer secure
Mix.100 Compact Mixer
- Frequency Response
- Mic input to any output (trim at 0 dB): +0, -1 dB, 10 Hz to 150 kHz, -3 dB, 10 Hz to 200 kHz
- THD and SMPTE IMD; 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Mic input to main output: < 0.005% @ +4 dBu output
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz BW (120-ohm source impedance)
- Equivalent input noise (EIN): -129 dBu
- Residual Output Noise: Channel and Main Mix levels off Main, Ctrl Room, Phones: -106 dBu
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (CMRR)
- Mic in: 60 dB @ 1 kHz Gain @ maximum
- Adjacent inputs or input to output: -90 dB @ 1 kHz
- Input Gain Control Range: 0 dB to +50 dB
- Phantom Power: +48 VDC
- Mono Channel EQ: High: ±15 dB @ 12 kHz; Mid: ±15 dB @ 2.5 kHz; Low: ±15 dB @ 80 Hz
- Mixer Rated Output
- Main, Aux, Control Room: +4 dBu
- Maximum Rated Output: +22 dBu
- Maximum Input Levels
- Mic Input: +12 dBu, Gain @ +10 dB
- Line Input: +30 dBu, Gain @ +10 dB
- Tape Input and Aux Returns: +22 dBu
- Input Impedance
- Mic Input: 2.6 kOhms, balanced
- Line Input: 20 kOhms, balanced
- Stereo Aux Returns: 20 kOhms, balanced
- CD/Tape In: 24 kOhms, balanced
- Output Impedance
- Main: 240 ohms, balanced; 120 ohms, unbalanced
- Ctrl Room, Aux Sends: 120 ohms
- Tape Output: 1 kOhm
- Phones Output: 25 ohms
- VU Meters
- Main Left and Right: 4 segments: Clip (+18), +6, 0, -20, 0 LED = 0 dBu
- AC Power Requirements
- External Power Supply output: 18.5 VAC x 2 @ 150 mA (3-pin AC power connection)
- External Power Supply AC input: U.S.: 120 VAC, 60 Hz; Europe: 240 VAC, 50 Hz; Japan: 100 VAC, 50/60 Hz; Korea: 220 VAC, 60 Hz
- Dimensions: 1.6"H x 8.5"W x 10.2"D (41x215x259mm)
- Weight: 3.1 lbs. (1.4 kg)
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I used it in my best friend's home studio for record some demos song and its work excelent! very clear extreamly low latency! Excelent quality in construction!
When I took it out of the box I was not impressed with the build quality or any of the knobs. They all felt a little flimsy. Features work as described and it sounds good at least. Worst of all, my main fader is glitchy and doesnt work. Sending this thing back. I thought with Mackie backing tapco, that this would be a great product, now I think I am going to get a yamaha.