- Product 482835
Tapco MIX10FXP 1000W Powered Mixer
- Write a Review
The 10-channel TAPCO Mix10FXP is a lightweight powered mixer that delivers 1000W of total power (500W + 500W) with a more efficient, cooler-running C...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A mixer with serious power that also gives you lots of routing flexibility!
The 10-channel TAPCO Mix10FXP is a lightweight powered mixer that delivers 1000W of total power (500W + 500W) with a more efficient, cooler-running Class-D amplifier design. The Mix10FXP is a perfect match for TAPCO's Series 69 passive loudspeakers, and optimized for extra clarity and bass using the TAPCO Series 69 EQ.
The TAPCO Mix10FXP also features a ton of inputs. With 10 XLR inputs and 4 stereo inputs via dual TRS (channels 7 and 8) and dual RCA (channels 9 and 10) inputs with built-in stereo 20-bit digital multi-effects processor, the TAPCO Mix1FXP0 is a great powered mixer for any live gig.
- Full featured 10-channel, 1000W, ultra-light powered mixer with onboard 20-bit digital effect processor
- 500W + 500W Class-D power amplifiers
- 10 premium mic preamps with 48V phantom power
- 4 stereo inputs with dual 1/4-inch (ch. 7-8) and dual RCA (ch. 9-10) line inputs for flexible connectivity
- 3-band active EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz, 12kHz) per channel
- Separate Monitor and FX auxiliary sends
- Overload LED on each channel
- Dual 7-band graphic EQ on the Mains and Monitor outputs for tuning rooms and monitor mixes
- 2-mode amplifier for flexible routing, switchable as Mains Stereo L/R, Mono Mains/Monitor 1
- Speakon & 1/4" power amp outputs
- Series 69 EQ optimized for Tapco Series 69 passive loudspeakers
- Top-mounted handle for easy transport from gig to gig
- Can be placed in wedged position for easy access to controls during gig
Don't give up power for portability. Call or click today to order.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Owned a little 70s Tapco mixer that was freaking excellent, so I jumped at the chance to own this product. Have used it several times & must say while it is limited in features found on some mixers, it has everything really needed for live gigs. No pan pots - seldom used live. No aux returns - use one of the 10 channel inputs. No channel inserts - has great effects onboard. Compared the built in mixer amps to the sound & power of my rack of Crown & Mackie amps and was amazed at shear power & fidelity of those light weight class D amplifiers. The unit is very light, which really helps us aging rockers.Was on the waiting list so long, they sent me the first one that arrived. You guys are great.