- Product 583409
Tascam 2488neo Multitrack Recorder New Open Box
- Write a Review
The updated TASCAM 2488neo 24-track, 24-bit recorder sports 8 mic inputs, giving you the power to record and mix a full band. The enhanced batch of m...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
A 24-track DAW with 8 mic inputs and built-in CD burner.
The updated TASCAM 2488neo 24-track, 24-bit recorder sports 8 mic inputs, giving you the power to record and mix a full band. The enhanced batch of mastering effects on this DAW combine with the reverb, amp simulation, compression, and EQ processing to create and burn finished-sounding CDs in a standalone unit. With TASCAM's simple interface, great-sounding preamps and chart-ready effects, the 2488neo recorder makes for a full-fledged 24-track production machine.
- Updated mastering effects include multiband compression, EQ, and noise shaping for pro-sounding CD mixes
- 3-band EQ on 24 channels, 8-inputs and stereo bus with high and low sweepable shelving bands, and full parametric mid band
- 3 aux sends on all channels except the effects return
- Loop effect provides reverb, delay, chorus, and more on an aux send and return
- Assignable guitar multi-effects processor for overdrive, distortion, chorus, delay, flange, and more
- Up to 8 assignable dynamics processors for compression during recording or mixdown
- Dedicated stereo compressor on the stereo output
- 8 inputs: 4 XLR with phantom power double as 1/4" mic/line inputs, plus four more 1/4" mic/line inputs
- 19 - 45mm faders including master fader
- LCD display for viewing meters and editing parameters
- 250 virtual tracks
- CDRW drive to record Audio CDs, import/export WAV files and backup hard drive
- High-speed USB 2.0 jack connects to PC or Mac for data backup and SMF/WAV files
- Recording resolution: 44.1kHz, 16-bit or 24-bit
Ready to get your ideas down and share them with the world? Order this DAW and you can.
- Audio performance: Sampling frequency: 44.1kHz
- Bit depth (resolution): 16-bit/24-bit (user-selectable, per song)
- Crossfade time: 10 ms
- Number of tracks: 24 (8 may be recorded simultaneously)
- Frequency response: inputs A to H stereo/monitor/effect send: 20Hz - 20kHz +1.0/”1.0 db (trim at min.)
- Noise level: (inputs with 150 ohms terminator, inputs A to H stereo/effect send: <90dBV monitor <82dBu (trim at min.) Faders at nominal, 20kLPF+A curve)
Dynamic range: faders at nominal, inputs A to H stereo/effect send/monitor: >96dB 20kLPF+A curve
- Crosstalk: faders at nominal, inputs A to H stereo/effect send/monitor: >80dB @ 1 kHz (trim at minimum, 20kLPF+A curve 1 input at max)
- Dimensions: 21.5"W x 5.7"H x 14"D
- Weight: 17.6 lb.