- Product 240896
Tascam CC-222 CDRW/Cassette Combo Deck
- Write a Review
The Tascam CC-222 is an integrated solution for recording CDs from sources such as LPs and cassettes. Requires no computer or other peripheral tools...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Professional-quality stereo cassette and CD-RW drive in one unit.
The Tascam CC-222 is an integrated solution for recording CDs from sources such as LPs and cassettes. Requires no computer or other peripheral tools. The rackmount CD and cassette player features dedicated grounded RIAA phono inputs that can be connected directly from a turntable. Also, its variety of interfaces, including analog inputs and outputs and 2 types of digital connections, lets you burn CDs or record cassette tapes from just about any external audio source. An internal sample rate converter automatically adjusts for the sampling rate of incoming sources. Headphone output with selectable monitoring. The Tascam CC-222 player is compatible with CDR, CD-RW, CDR-DA, CD-RW-DA media. Durable 3U rackmount design.
- RIAA phono inputs for recording LPs to CD or cassette
- Record CDs directly from integrated cassette deck
- Compatible with CDR, CD-RW, CDR-DA, CDRW-DA media
- Built-in sample rate converter
- Adjustable fade in/out, single/continuous/program/random play modes
- Cassette features auto reverse, Dolby B, return-to-zero
- Headphone output with selectable monitoring
- Includes wireless remote
Get it and start converting those disintegrating vinyls to CDs.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
1. no way to by-pass real-time recording2. auto-track is glitchy, so i'ts basically a stand-by operation at all times3. There aren't enough rca inputs
I have used a cc-222 for the past year. It has worked well for my needs of making CDs, transferring from tape to CD and CD to tape as well as from external devices. I do not know the cause, but when recording from the internal cassette deck, I can hear a low hum from the cassette player which also records onto the CD from the internal cassette deck. Using an external deck, I do not get this hum.