- Product 242032
Tascam CC-222SL Pro CD/Cassette Recorder with MP3 Playback
- Write a Review
The CC-222SL Pro is a CD and cassette tape recorder that now includes an improved slot loading CD transport and comes equipped with selectable indepe...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Need an easy, reliable way to archive your collection of cassettes, vinyl, or MP3s to CD?
The CC-222SL Pro is a CD and cassette tape recorder that now includes an improved slot loading CD transport and comes equipped with selectable independent outputs for CD and cassette. The CC-222SL includes an RIAA phono input which allows direct recording from a turntable; a unique feature found only on the the CC-222SL.
This flexible unit can be operated as 2 individual recorders or you can record one source to both recorders consecutively. Digital I/O (coaxial and optical), RCA (unbalanced) analog I/O, Auto Track Increment, MP3 playback, Power on Play, Fade In and Out, Manual Track Increment, and a variety of playback modes are just a few of the features included on the CC-222SL that you've come to expect for TASCAM.
- RIAA Phono Input for recording onto CD-R/RW discs or cassette tape
- Independent Output for CD and Cassette (selectable)
- Continuous Play between Cassette & CD
- Cassette to CD-R/RW dubbing and vice versa
- Headphone Output w/Level Control
- RC-222 Wireless Remote Included
- Dedicated analog input level controls
- Power-on play
- Includes AC Power Cable, AA Batteries for the Remote control unit, and Rack-mounting Screw Kit
- CD-RW Recorder
- Slot loading transport
- Acceptable discs: CD-R, CD-RW, CD-R-DA, CD-RW-DA
- High Speed Recording Media is applicable
- MP3 playback
- 24 bit AD/DA converter
- Digital input volume control
- Sampling rate converter (32kHz/ 44.1kHz / 48kHz)
- Unbalanced analog I/O (RCA)
- COAXIAL and Optical digital I/O (CD)
- Fade in and out
- Auto Track Increment (via SPDIF or Audio Level)
- Erase or Un-finalize of CD-RW discs
- Multiple playback modes
- ± 10% Pitch Control
- Return to Zero Function
- Dolby B Noise Reduction
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I bought this and have it. Playing CD's in it aren't as sharp and clear as playing them thru my regular Sony CD player. It is hard to operate and many of the controls don't work on mine. It doesn't pause after every song recorded, so you can't lay down track numbers. It is supposed to though. You have to get another song on quickly from your other source to get the next song in the lineup on the CD you're creating. The manual is hard to decipher also, and doesn't help out on this problem, and I didn't get any help from Teac/Tascam either. I was greatly disappointed in this piece of equipment. I guess I should've waited until a reliable manufacturer in the electronics world like Sony put out a machine such as this. As of this time, this is the only model I know of that is supposed to record both cassettes and CD's. I wish it worked. Don't get burned like I did.