A 2U rackmountable CD player with remote that can handle audio, MP3, and WAV file CDs.
Tascam's best-selling CD-160 CD player has been updated to the CD-200. The upgraded CD player uses a different transport, the TEAC CD-5020A, which is custom designed for audio playback with a smooth loading drawer and low-clamping noise. The internal clock has also been improved for a smoother sound and decreased jitter.
Like its predecessor, the Tascam CD-200 CD player has unbalanced phono outputs and S/PDIF digital out on coaxial and optical jacks. MP3 and WAV file playback is supported, and front-panel Folder navigation buttons are provided. A wireless 55-key remote control with numerical track select buttons is also included.
- Plays audio CDs, MP3 CDs, and WAV file CDs
- CD TEXT and ID3 tag support
- Continue, Random, and Program play modes
- Repeat All and Repeat Single play modes
- Index search
- Shock/skip prevention memory buffer
- ±12% pitch control (analog outputs only)
- RCA unbalanced line outputs
- RCA and Optical S/PDIF digital out
- 1/4" stereo headphone output
- 2U rackmountable
Get professional results with this easy-to-use CD player. Order one or more for your setup.
CD-200 CD Player Specifications:
- Dimensions: 19"W x 3.72" H x 11.73"D
- Weight: 9.3lb.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Works Just Fine
- Slow To Read Toc Of Disks
Comments about TASCAM CD-200 CD Player:
this cd player works just as it is designed, easy set up and plays everything i have put in it. the only draw back is that it takes a while to read the disks table of contents( depends on how many files are on disk), but after that is just fine.
Would buy again and wouldn't think twice.