- Product 241258
Tascam CD-RW900 CD Recorder
- Write a Review
The TASCAM CD-RW900 updates the popular CD-RW750 by adding a list of oft-requested features such as MP3 playback, pitch and key control, PC keyboard ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Adds MP3 and PC keyboard support for even more convenience!
The TASCAM CD-RW900 updates the popular CD-RW750 by adding a list of oft-requested features such as MP3 playback, pitch and key control, PC keyboard input, and expanded I/O. ID3 tag support for MP3 playback lets you read names of tracks as they play. You also get CD directory support so you can organize your MP3 files into folders before burning. Pitch control gives you ±16% control over playback and the Key Original feature lets you change playback speed without affecting pitch. A PS/2 keyboard input lets you name tracks using CD Text and gives you one-key access to frequently-accessed menu functions. Also has fade in/out recording features; auto track features; automatic sample rate converter; un-finalize function for CD-RW; all, single, program, random, and repeat play; and power-on play. 2U rackspace. Comes with unbalanced RCA I/O, optical and coaxial S/PDIF I/O, and analog inputs.
- 2U rackmount design
- ±16% pitch control in 0.1% steps (CD audio discs only)
- MP3 audio playback
- CD Text and MP3 ID3 tag display
- Key Original playback speed change without changing pitch (CD audio discs only)
- Dedicated analog input level controls
- Digital input level control
- Fade in/fade out recording features
- PS/2 keyboard input
- Auto track increment by level with trim function
- Automatic sample rate converter (to 44.1kHz, defeatable)
- Un-finalize for CDRW
- All, single, program, random play, and repeat play modes
- Power-on play
- Unbalanced RCA I/O
- Coaxial and optical S/PDIF digital I/O