- Product 247078
Tascam CD-RW900 CD Recorder with MP3 Playback
- Write a Review
The TASCAM CD-RW900 adds a list of eagerly requested features to a very popular rack CD recorder on the market. Building on the success of the CD-RW7...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A host of advanced features including pitch and key control make this a great unit for studio use.
The TASCAM CD-RW900 adds a list of eagerly requested features to a very popular rack CD recorder on the market. Building on the success of the CD-RW750, the TASCAM CD RW900 adds MP3 playback, pitch- and key-control, a keyboard input, and more to an already packed feature set.
MP3 playback is provided with ID3 tags, so you can read the names of tracks as they play. The user can navigate to directories on the CD, so MP3 files can be organized into folders before burning.
Pitch control is also a standard feature, with up to 16% control over playback. A function called Key Original changes the playback speed without affecting the pitch.
The PS/2 keyboard input offers not only the ability to name tracks using CD Text, but gives the user one-key access to frequently-accessed menu functions. The TASCAM CD-RW900 is a professional CD recorder that fits into 2 rack spaces. It features unbalanced RCA inputs and outputs, as well as S/PDIF digital ins and outs via optical and coaxial connectors. Dedicated analog input controls are provided on the front panel, and a digital input trim is also controllable. Using TASCAM CD recorder is simple, which is why they're the first choice for houses of worship, schools, and other contractor and consumer applications.
- 2U rackmount design
- ±16% pitch control in 0.1% steps (CD audio discs only)
- MP3 audio playback
- Key original (CD audio discs only)--change the playback speed without changing pitch
- Dedicated analog input level controls
- Digital input level control
- Fade in/fade out recording features
- PS/2 keyboard input
- Auto-track increment by level with trim function
- Automatic sample rate converter (to 44.1kHz, defeatable)
- Un-finalize for CD-RW
- Five play modes: all, single, program, random play, and repeat play
- Power-on play: starts disc playback when power is applied for installed applications
- CD Text and MP3 ID3 tag display
- Unbalanced RCA inputs and outputs
- Coax and optical S/PDIF digital inputs and outputs
- Wireless remote control
- 19" x 3.7" x 12.1" (482.6 x 94 x 307.6 mm)