- Product 242194
Tascam CDRW901 CD Recorder
- Write a Review
The new TASCAM CD-RW901 Professional CD recorder gives studios the professional connections and features they need, like AES-EBU digital I/O, RS-232 ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Gives music studios the professional connections and features they need.
The new TASCAM CD-RW901 Professional CD recorder gives studios the professional connections and features they need, like AES-EBU digital I/O, RS-232 serial control and a timed track increment for adding CD track ID markers during recording. Starting with the features of the CD-RW900, the CD-RW901 adds XLR balanced analog I/O, a wired remote control, and other features professionals demand.
The balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA ins and outs feature dedicated input level controls for instant changes. Digital inputs are provided in both AES/EBU and S/PDIF format, with automatic sample rate conversion for compatibility with nearly any signal. The CD-RW901 even plays back MP3 fi les with ID3 titles.
A new Time Track Increment feature automatically adds a CD track ID every few minutes (selectable from 1 to 10 minutes), ideal for house of worship and event recording. Pitch control is also a standard feature, with up to 16% control over playback. A new function called Key Original changes the playback speed without affecting the pitch. The PS/2 keyboard input offers not only the ability to name tracks using CD Text, but gives the user one-key access to frequently-accessed menu functions.
- 2U rackmount design
- XLR balanced and RCA unbalanced analog I/O with dedicated input controls
- AES/EBU and S/PDIF digital I/O
- Included wired remote control
- RS-232C serial control port and Parallel control port
- Timed track increment feature can automatically add a CD track ID every 1 to 10 minutes
- ±16% pitch control in 0.1% steps (CD audio discs only)
- MP3 Audio Playback
- CD Text and MP3 ID3 tag display
- Key Original (CD audio discs only): Change the playback speed without changing pitch
- Dedicated analog input level controls
- Fade in/fade out recording features
- PS/2 keyboard input
- Auto track increment by level with trim function
- Automatic sample rate converter (to 44.1kHz, defeatable)
- Un-fi nalize for CD-RW
- All, single, program, random play and repeat play modes
- Power-on play: Starts CD playback when power is applied for installed applications
Burn baby burn!
- Recording Media: CD-R, CD-RW, CD-RDA, CD-RWDA
- (high-speed CD-RW is supported)
- Recording Resolution: 16-bit
- Recording Sample Rate: 44.1kHz
- Sample Rate Conversion: 32kHz ”48kHz (with bypass)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz ”20kHz ±0.8dB (playback), ±1dB (recording)
- Signal to Noise: >95dB playback
- >90dB recording
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.006% playback
Wow and flutter: Unmeasurable (<0.001%)
Channel separation: >90dB playback
- >80dB recording
- Analog Inputs: XLR Balanced, level +4dBu, minimum input level -5dBu, input impedance 14k? ±5%
- Unbalanced RCA pin, level -10dBV, minimum input level -19dBV, input Impedance 22k? ±10%
- Analog Outputs: XLR Balanced, level +4dBu, maximum output level +20dBu ±2 dB, output impedance 75k? ±5%
- Unbalanced RCA pin, level -10dBV, maximum output level +6dBV, output impedance 600? ±10%
- Phones Output: Stereo (6.3), 20 mW, 32?
- Digital Input and Output: Coaxial RCA, Optical TOSLINK, AES/EBU XLR
- Control I/O: Parallel D-Sub 15-pin
- RS-232C D-Sub 9-pin
- Remote In jack (for RC-RW901 only)
- Power Requirements: USA/Canada: 120VAC, 60Hz
- UK/Europe: 230VAC, 50Hz
- Australia: 240VAC, 50Hz
- Power Consumption: 16W (USA/Canada), 18W (Europe)
- Dimensions: 482.6mm W x 94mm H x 308mm D
- (19" W x 3 H/i" H x 12" D)
- Weight: 4.9kg (10.8 lbs)