- Product 584792
Tascam DP-008 Recording Package
- Write a Review
The DP-008 Recording Package includes an 8-track TASCAM DP-008 Portastudio digital recorder, a large-diaphragm MXL V63M condenser mic with Mogami wir...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Everything you need for your hit record”just add music.
The DP-008 Recording Package includes an 8-track TASCAM DP-008 Portastudio digital recorder, a large-diaphragm MXL V63M condenser mic with Mogami wiring, a pair of M-Audio Studio Pro 3 monitors, a tripod stand with boom, dual RCA speaker cables, and a 20' XLR microphone cable.
DP-008 8-Track Digital Portastudio
The 8-track TASCAM DP-008 Digital Portastudio offers dedicated knobs for volume and pan for each track, plus a send knob for the built-in reverb effect. The TASCAM DP-008 also has 2 XLR microphone inputs with phantom power, a guitar level input, and even built-in stereo mics, so you're ready to record anything. Tracks mix down to a dedicated stereo track with EQ available on each track. Even so, the TASCAM Portastudio interface keeps it simple to use. The DP-008 Portastudio records to SD card media and includes a 2GB card.
StudioPro 3 Monitors
M-Audio StudioPro 3 active monitors feature powerful amplification, custom-tuned cabinets, optimized speaker design, and advanced crossover technology for the best possible sound. Magnetic shielding prevents these desktop audio monitors from interfering with your computer or video monitor.
Stereo auxiliary input and Headphone output
For maximum flexibility, a stereo auxiliary input allows you to plug in a secondary audio source (such as your portable music player) in addition to the main RCA inputs in the back. The volume control works on both inputs simultaneously. Additionally, there is a stereo headphone output next to the aux jack that mutes the sound coming out of the speakers and redirects it to your headphones.
The custom bass reflex port design discharges very low-frequency signals and delivers a smooth, substantial bass response. Need more? The rear-panel bass boost gives you additional low-frequency gain and makes the monitor speakers versatile for different spaces and listening preferences.
High-frequency audio signals tend to be fairly directional. That's why wedge-shaped monitor pads are included to help point your M-Audio StudioPro 3s directly at your ears for an optimal listening sweet spot.
The M-Audio StudioPro 3 speakers provide a more stable performance with a special medium-density fiberboard (MDF) and unique interior reinforcement designed to absorb vibration and impact generated under extreme conditions. Includes carefully placed acoustic material that makes the StudioPro 3 monitor speaker's sound much bigger than they are - resulting in a smooth, natural bass response.
M-Audio includes a pair of angled isolation stands.
MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone
The MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone has a 1" diameter, 6-micron-thick diaphragm that delivers high sensitivity and detailed recordings. Wired with Mogami wire for added clarity. With balanced, transformerless output for low noise. Encased in a heavy-duty brass enclosure. The MXL V63M has a cardioid pickup pattern and a frequency response of 30Hz- 20kHz. 48V phantom power required.
Gear One 20ft XLR Cable
For serious-minded musicians, Gear One's XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. Since your cable is your sound, this XLR mic cable's superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
MG Tripod Mic Stand
The MS-220 Tripod Microphone Stand has a thread adapter and tubular legs. Its adjustable height from floor to top thread is 35" to 61-7/8". The 30-1/4" fixed boom is not adjustable.
13-1/8ft RCA-Dual Patch Cable
Standard nickel-plated RCA male to RCA male. Heavy-duty cabling. For serious-minded musicians, Live Wire cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use.
Your cable is your sound. Superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
Sturdy construction enhances signal and performance. Flexible design eliminates kinks and twists for a tangle-free performance, whether you're in the studio or on the stage.
- 8-track Digital Portastudio
- 2-track simultaneous recording
- 2 XLR microphone inputs with phantom power
- 2 ¼" line inputs, one switchable to guitar level for direct recording
- 1/4" footswitch input and Autopunch features for punch-in recording
- RCA line outputs
- 1/8" stereo headphone output
- Powered by 4 AA batteries (included) or PS-P520 power supply (optional)
- Chromatic tuner and metronome features
- Stereo reverb effect on send/return path
- Level, Pan, and 2-band EQ controls per channel
- 44.1kHz/16-bit recording resolution
- Records to SD or SDHC Card media, up to 32GB supported
- USB 2.0 connection to computer for backup and track/mixdown export
- 2GB SD Card, USB cable, AA batteries included
- Built-in stereo electret condenser microphones
- Backlit LCD display
- 3-1/4" low-frequency drivers; 1" high-frequency drivers
- Remarkably accurate frequency response and imaging
- Advanced crossover design
- Custom-tuned wood cabinet
- Magnetic shielding prevents computer/video monitor interference
- Vented port design for added bass
- Transportable, compact design is ergonomic and flexible
- Internal standing wave acoustic absorption for greater efficiency
- Bass Boost switch
- Factory programmed for worldwide use
- RCA rear-panel inputs; convenient front-panel 1/8" inputs
- Includes directional pads to optimize listening sweet spot
- 1" diaphragm
- Mogami wire
- Balanced, low-noise output
- Heavy-duty brass enclosure
- Cardioid pattern
- Detailed 30Hz-20kHz response
- Type: 2-way desktop reference monitor
- LF driver: 3-1/4" diameter, magnetically shielded with curved cone with high-temperature voice coil
- HF driver: 1" diameter, magnetically shielded silk dome
- Frequency response: 100Hz-20kHz (±3dB)
- Crossover frequency: 2.3kHz
- Dynamic range (Maximum Signal-to-Noise Ratio): >80dB (typical, A-weighted)
- Input connectors: left and right line input connectors (RCA)
- Polarity: positive signal at + input produces outward low-frequency cone displacement
- Dynamic power: 10 watts into 4 ohms (per channel) at 0.5% distortion
- Input impedance: 10kOhms (unbalanced)
- Input sensitivity: 100mV pink noise input produces 90dBA output SPL at 1 meter with volume control at maximum
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn on/off transient, subsonic filter
- Indicator: blue power LED ring around on/off/volume knob on front panel
- Power requirements: 100-120V50/60Hz, 220240V50/60Hz; powered via detachable 2-conductor line cord
- Cabinet: vinyl-laminated MDF
- Dimensions: 5-1/2"W x 7-9/10"H x 5-9/10"D
- Weight: 8.8 lbs./pair (approx., without packing)
- Large 1" diaphragm
- 6-micron-thick diaphragm for high sensitivity and detailed recordings
- Wired with Mogami wire for added clarity
- Balanced, transformerless output for low noise
- Heavy-duty brass enclosure
- 30Hz-20kHz frequency response
- Cardioid pickup pattern
- Sensitivity: 15mV/Pa
- Output impedance: 200 ohms
- Max SPL: 130dB
- S/N ratio: 80dB (Ref. 1 Pa, A weighted)
- Power requirement: 48V phantom power
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Comments about Tascam DP-008 Recording Package:
I have owned and used (or tried to use) several multi-track recorders in this class. All were complicated and required many steps to ultimately get to actually recording myself (not good for inspiration on-the-fly). The DP-008 solves that by not having all the bells-and-whistles; just basic reverb and knobs instead of membrane buttons or faders. Power-up to recording takes less than 30 seconds as I leave it out and all plugged in. Dumping to PC is a snap. I'm in Heaven.The built in tuner is accurate and the metronome is beat adjustable. The oscillator is great for ear-tuning my tune-o-matic bridge.The monitors and condenser mic are well worth the extra 100 bucks. The stand, not bad but I prefer a weighted base. The mic is sensitive but not high-end. The monitors reproduce well.For the money (and for the ease of use), this is the package to get.
Comments about Tascam DP-008 Recording Package:
i am not satisfied with this recorder because i did not expect it to be this small and on top of that battery operated,are you guys serious to sell this little equipment with computer size speakers for $400 dollars????
I am buying 4 batteries every 2 days because it dies out if i have this recorder on for a few hours,it can't even handel the microphone,the speakers are to small to handel it.I am dissappointed in this purchase of mine.