- Product 241252
Tascam DV-RA1000 Hi Res 2 Track DVD Master Recorder
- Write a Review
TASCAM's revolutionary DV-RA1000 Hi Res 2 Track DVD Master Recorder is an audiophile's dream come true. Supports up to 24-bit/192kHz recording to DVD...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The professional solution for high-resolution audio recording.
TASCAM's revolutionary DV-RA1000 Hi Res 2 Track DVD Master Recorder is an audiophile's dream come true. Supports up to 24-bit/192kHz recording to DVD media, including Sony's DSD format, the basis for audiophile Super Audio CDs! Professional I/O on the TASCAM DV-RA1000 includes balanced XLR connections, AES/EBU, S/PIDF, and SDIF-3. Records standard CD-DA, WAVE, and DSDIFF files to CD and DVD discs. The DV-RA1000 also operates as a standard CD recorder. User-friendly front panel and pro connections in the back make the TASCAM DV-RA1000 master recorder easy to use while maintaining the high standards of DVD and CD audio recording.
- High-quality stereo recording at up to 24-bit/192kHz for mastering and archiving
- Records to DVD+RW and CDRW media
- DSD Recording
- Multiband compression and 3-band EQ mixdown effects
- USB 2.0 connection to PC for use as a DVD data drive
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA I/O
- Balanced AES/EBU I/O, running at normal, double-speed, and double-wire formats
- S/PDIF-3 DSD I/O for external conversion and processing of DSD audio
- RS-232C serial control
A powerful addition to your suite of archival, recording, and mastering processes. Order today!
DV-RA1000 Hi Res 2 Track DVD Master Recorder
- Large, backlit LCD display
Records to standard CD-DA, Broadcast Wave and DSDIFF formats
±6% pitch control
Various play and record modes such as auto track increment, auto cue, auto ready, single/continuous play and program A/B play
Wired remote control