- Product J09299
Tascam SS-CDR200 Professional Solid State and CD Recorder
- Write a Review
The TASCAM SS-CDR200 Solid State Recorder - designed for the Broadcast and Contractor markets - records in WAV & MP3 to Compact Flash, SD/SHC and...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Single rackspace media solution.
The TASCAM SS-CDR200 Solid State Recorder - designed for the Broadcast and Contractor markets - records in WAV & MP3 to Compact Flash, SD/SHC and USB memory. MP3 and audio CD formats are recorded to CD via a slot-loading transport. Parallel and RS-232C serial control - along with up to 20 tracks of flash start, balanced & unbalanced I/O, and coaxial digital I/O - make the SS-CDR200 an ideal one rack-space media solution.
- Solid state recoding to any available Media (CF, SD/SDHC, USB Memory, and CD-R/CD-RW)
- Record in MP3, audio CD, or convert WAV files to audio CD
- One-rack-space compact design
- Up to 20 tracks of flash start with RC-20 and RC-SS20 remote control devices
- PS/2 or USB keyboard connection for file name edit, transport control, edit and flash start
- Coaxial S/PDIF & AES/EBU (Auto-detect on Input)
- Multiple playback modes for situations requiring continuous, single, programmed and random playback
- Playback speed control without pitch change
- RS-232C serial control
- XLR balanced I/O, RCA unbalanced I/O, coaxial S/PDIF, or AES/EBU digital I/O
Call or click to order today!
SS-CDR200 Professional Solid State and CD Recorder
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 19 x 1.8 x 11.9"; 482.6 x 44.5 x 301 (mm)
Weight: 8.16lbs. 3.7(kg)