- J09300 000000000 J09300000000000
Tascam SS-R200 Professional Solid State Recorder
- Write a Review
The TASCAM SS-200 Solid State Recorder - designed for the Broadcast and Contractor markets - record in WAV & MP3 to Compact Flash, SD/SHC, and US...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Rackmountable solid state recorder.
The TASCAM SS-200 Solid State Recorder - designed for the Broadcast and Contractor markets - record in WAV & MP3 to Compact Flash, SD/SHC, and USB memory. The SS-R200 features parallel and RS-232C serial control balanced & unbalanced I/O, and coaxial digital I/O. It supports the RC-20 direct play remote for up to 20 tracks of flash start.
- Solid state recoding to any available Media (CF, SD/SDHC, USB Memory)
- One-rack-space compact design
- Up to 20 tracks of flash start with RC-20 and RC-SS20 remote control devices
- PS/2 or USB keyboard connection for file name edit, transport control, edit and flash start
- RS-232C and Parallel Control I/O
- Multiple playback modes for situations requiring continuous, single, programmed and random playback
- Playback speed control without pitch change
- XLR balanced I/O, RCA unbalanced I/O, coaxial S/PDIF, or AES/EBU digital I/O
Call or click to order today!
SS-R200 Professional Solid State Recorder
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 19 x 1.8 x 11.9 (in) 482.6 x 44.5 x 301 (mm)
Weight: 7.50 (lbs) 3.4(kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.