- Product 601115
Tascam VL-A8 Two-Way Powered Reference Monitor - Pair
- Write a Review
TASCAM'S latest breakthrough for home recording is the VL-A series, a value-priced lineup of great-sounding reference monitors. The VL-A8 is an 8" tw...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
A breakthrough for home recording.
TASCAM'S latest breakthrough for home recording is the VL-A series, a value-priced lineup of great-sounding reference monitors. The VL-A8 is an 8" two-way monitor speaker that's self-powered and employs balanced TRS/XLR combination inputs. A deep-cabinet design with front-mounted bass ports extends the low end beyond similarly priced units. High-and low-frequency controls on the VL-A8 allow the user to tailor the monitors response to their own studio.
- 8" two-way monitors
- 140W active bi-amped design
- Direct radiating bass reflex 8" woofers with front-mounted port
- LF control adjusts response at 150Hz or 800Hz for room correction
- HF control adjusts response at 3kHz or 8kHz for room correction
- Low cut filter for use with optional LF-S8 subwoofer
- 1" dome tweeter
- Deep cabinet design and separated amplifier space for rich low frequency playback
- Magnetic Shielding for use near CRT computer monitors
- Frequency Response (1W @ 1m): 30Hz - 21KHz +/-3dB
- Dimension (W x H x D): 9.6" x 15" x 13" (243 x 380 x 330 mm)