- Product 241605
TC Electronic Fabrik C Channel Strip Plug-in for Powercore
- Write a Review
The Fabrik C is a full-blown EQ, de-esser and 3-band/full band compressor in one single plug-in”in short, the Fabrik C has all the qualities of a cha...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The Fabrik C is a full-blown EQ, de-esser and 3-band/full band compressor in one single plug-in”in short, the Fabrik C has all the qualities of a channel strip. With the Meta Intuitive Navigation Technology (MINT) you have total control of all the parameters, using only a few dedicated knobs. The EQ is a 4-band parametric EQ with high/low-pass filters”choose between 4 different filter types. Based on no-nonsense design, the de-esser is based on one fader that gives you total control.
Unlike other compressors, the Fabrik C comes with an inbuilt 3-band intelligent compressor. But of course you can also choose the more common technique and switch to full-band compressor mode. Use the Fabrik C as an insert on your channels”it's probably one of the best and most optimized tools you can use for that job.
- Novel UI design”Inbuilt MINT (Meta Intuitive Navigation Technology)
- Three sections with TC technology: EQ, de-esser and compressor
- Intuitive and easy control over dedicated parameters”Instant gratification
- 4-band parametric EQ
- Scalable de-esser
- 3-band/full band compressor
- Control many parameters with few knobs
- Based on proven and award winning TC Technology
- Windows XP and Mac OS X support
- VST, AU and RTAS* support
- 24/96 supported
- System requirements:
- Desktop, iBook or PowerBook
- G4 or G5, 733mHz or better
- MacOS 10.3.6 or higher
- 512 mb Ram or more
- Desktop or laptop
- Pentium 4, 1.4 Ghz or better
- Windows XP or higher
- 512 mb Ram or more
- Works with all PowerCores:
- PCI, Element, PCI mkII, Unplugged, Compact and FireWire.
- VST, Audio Units or RTAS*) compatible application such as Logic, Nuendo, Live or Digital Performer
- *) RTAS (ProTools) is supported via the VST to RTAS adapter from FXpansion (optional). Read more about PowerCore Compability.