- Product J48843
TC Helicon TC Helicon VoiceTone Mic Mechanic 2 Reverb, Delay, & Pitch Correction Pedal
- Write a Review
Processing is so good and so compact these days that you don’t necessarily have to trust your vocal processing to an engineer. Sometimes it’s best to...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Floor-based vocal processor.
Processing is so good and so compact these days that you don’t necessarily have to trust your vocal processing to an engineer. Sometimes it’s best to do just that, especially if you luck into a really good one. But if you know what you want your sound to be, and you are more comfortable adjusting the reverb, delay, compression, de-essing, gating and pitch correction from the stage, the TC Helicon Mic Mechanic 2 is the stompbox for you.
And it’s so easy. XLR in and out with an on/off tap button for talking, along with three easy-to-use knobs. Select reverb, echo and pitch correction amount and go.
- Optional battery power operation lets you reduce cord clutter onstage and be extra mobile
- Adaptive Tone for perfect EQ, compression, de-essing, and gating
- Intelligent mic input gain for quick and painless setup
- On/off switch plus a talk mode for speaking with your audience
- Tap tempo control to keep your echoes right on the beat
- Dedicated reverb, echo and correction controls to fine-tune your sound
- Compatible with remote Mic Control using the TC HELICON MP-75 or Sennheiser* e835 FX microphones
Order today and enrich your vocal performance.